CHAPTER 8: A Date In Town

Hawk's POV:

Once conscious, touya takes a shower and yells at me in a non threatening way.

"Yeah get ready to head out! If you're gonna stay here. You're gonna need some new clothes!"

As soon as he gets out with a towel around his waist. Touya opens his closet and hands me an outfit to wear out. That way I'd blend into the crowd. Once we were both dressed. We went to the mall. The whole time I felt as if someone was watching us. So I put one of my two feathers in Touya's hoodie. After awhile of shopping. We are at the food court. I wasn't eating much. So touya gently grasps my chin and makes my mouth open with a tight squeeze.

"Chirp chirp."

"Huh?- mmf"

Touya fed me like I was a baby bird. Taking the food on his fork and putting it in my mouth. It surprised me that he still cares this much even after all these years.

"Touya i-"

"Aah! No talking until you eat. Our new member has to keep his Strangth up after all."

"Wait wha- mmh"

Again he feeds me.

"What did I just say keigo? Chirp chirp mother fucker now open up."

I started to eat on my own as touya explained what happened. I understood and didn't say a word until I was  finished like he wanted. Once done, we went to the restroom before our walk back home. Touya However didn't use it as he's terrified that someone would recognize him. As I was washing my hands. A light shined in the corner of the room. My bird mannerisms kicked in and I began to follow it. Once in a stall, I saw a mirror on the floor. As I looked at my own reflection. A figure comes up from behind me.

"Looks like your conditioning still works. That's good, now we don't have to start over."

I came out of my trance because of a panic attack.  I sent the one feather I had and ended up cutting his cheek.

"Naughty boy, you never listen do you? Always trying to run away from home."

I begin to move the feather touya has in hopes he'll help.

"You've had enough fun. Time to come back to me my little pretty bird."

With my back against the wall, I get 8nto a battle stance. Only for him to trip me up.

"Have you forgotten? I trained you. "

He places a rag over my mouth and nose once I had fallen into his arms when I fell.

^this smells like- ^

*muffled gasp*

^no this can't be the end. I don't.....wanna.......go..........bac-^

Dabi's POV:

As I wait for him outside. My hoodie starts to feel like it's being tugged on. That's when I saw hawks feather trying to lead me to the restroom. By the time I got back in the mall and got there. The feather went limp and fell beside a drop of blood in an open stall. So using a paper towel, I got a sample of the blood to test with Toga's help. No where in sight was hawks. However a nearby window outside of the restroom was shattered to bits.

"Just hang in there keigo. I'll find you i promise."