05 TIFFS BETWEEN CHEFS

In Cattering Institute, Chef Dhamu was reading an article about Chef Venkatesh Bhatt which is posted in top daily, titled as CHAMPION CHEF: BHATT!🥳. He knows that Bhatt Sir is the Owner/ Founder of the ACCORD Resort, which is one of the Top & Eminent resorts, famous for their luxurious treatment to their guests such an incredible infrastructure, delious cuisine menus, innovative business ideas etc.,👈👏👌👍👨‍🍳. Chef Dhamu wondered, as he got some nostalgic memory about Chef Bhatt, a 3 decades ago...

               After completing schooling, Venkatesh Bhatt sir choosing cooking as his professional. So, he worked in several hotels to learn the cooking at the same time, while he studying. Parallely, Dhamu Sir & Shakeela Mam started their Institution as a budding business. So, Bhatt Sir was thinking to go there for learn & work as the Junior with Chef Dhamu. But, Dhamu Sir rejected him due to Bhatt Sir had recommendation & support of the big background. Dhamu Sir having the Principle as that, They won't accept any Reservations, Recommendations; choosing only, by the skill & talents to avoid corruption for their institute. They're following this principle strictly!🤨 So, he misunderstood Bhatt Sir and refused him to recruit 😢🥺. Bhatt Sir got speechless & begging him to give one chance for proving his talent. But, they rejected and sent him away😱😭. After these bitter incident, an enraged Bhatt Sir put his full efforts in his profession and now he became to this level as the LEGENDARY CHEF & OWNER OF ACCORD RESORT!🤩👈👍👌👏🥳.

                After reading his story, Chef Dhamu realizes his fault😔. So, he decided to meet Chef Bhatt, and ask sorry to him. So, he planned to go to his resort with his family, as like a vacation stay and will ask sorry to him...😞☹

                 In ACCORD Resort: Chef Bhatt knowing as CHD family came here to stay. He gets sweet-salt state as he memorized the old thing what happened to him, by them. Really, CHD family wonderd by their treatment & hospitality and enjoying in there vacation!🤩😋🤗. Dhamu Sir trying to meet Chef Bhatt. But, he gets slightly hesitation, angry so avoids him. From he came, Chef Dhamu smells something fishy and drawbacks in the resort food. So, he thinks to meet Bhatt Sir, regarding this also. But it fails, so he complained to the Hotel Management with his spouse & elder daughter Sunitha.

                After this happened,  Chef Bhatt meets him and asks about this issue. There, Chef Dhamu asks sorry to him🙏 and praises him🤝 & proud of him👍👏. Now, Chef Bhatt Sir also got good feel on him. Then, Dhamu Sir said truly they having some to improvements in their menu, and give ideas to the Resort Crew. So, the menu becomes more appreciable, tasty & delicious. By this visiting, both Chefs are reconciled an feel free good about each other😊🙂.

                  After few days, Chef Dhamu & Shakeela mam are inviting Chef Venkatesh Bhaat as an External Examiner to their Catering Institute for examine & evaluate their Students cooking exam💐! From which Institute Chef Bhatt got sent away as rejected, now they inviting him as an Examiner!🤩👈👍👏👌🥳🙏. This is the power of Hardwork & Perseverance! So, Bhatt Sir also agreed their invitation.

                   Exam day: The Founder, VP are warmly welcome Chef Bhatt as an Examiner and then the Catering examination started. Examiner supervises & checks very strictly. After completing the exam & during studensts presenting  their dishes Chef Bhatt commented as Brutually Honest Feedback😳🥺. He praises extremely if the dish is Out of the 🌍 & says face hitting reviews if the same is Disaster! Maximum students got second thing only. In this place, Chef Dhamu again misunderstands him as Chef Bhatt taking revenge on him😬. But, the fact is Bhatt Bhatt Sir purely gave his honest review only. Inspite of this Dhamu sir arguing with him heatedly. While their arguement, suddenly BBM comes to support Chef Dhamu, who came actually to meet Chef Dhamu. After spotting him here and knowing his relationship with Chef Dhamu, Bhatt Sir gets very tensed and angry. Now, during in their arguments he misunderstands Chef Dhamu Sir, as he called him for humiliate him in front of BBM & students😱 So, he quit his Examiner position from that exam and left from there. So, both Chefs are thinking that they hurt their egos and humiliated one each other!🤯😢

Next : Budding of the most Awaited...