95 KETTA SEIDHI : THE SUICIDE ATTEMPT

By his mom's shouting also Pappu is not reacting, responding 🥺. She's trying some attempt by spiling 🚰 body shaking & oxygenation also. But there is no use 😱. So, the collapsed Pappu's mother 😭 calling 🚑 and rushing to admit him into the 🏥🏨.

( Pause🤚: Please be stuck here. Let's see the Small INTRO of PAPPU'S FAMILY ).

                   In their home, Pappu & his mother Mrs. MEERA PADMANABHAN both are only. His father Mr. PADMANABHAN, who was an Asst. Director wants to become as a Director 🤠. Their marriage is Love - Arranged 💑👰🤵! By Padmanabhan's struggles & Perseverance, he got an opportunity to direct the film and that also got Fair Hit with Good name & as a Double Damakha, this happened during Mrs. Meera was in carrying🤰🥳. But, unfortunately the Destiny directed their life as Disastrously 🥺. Yes! Suddenly in one day, Padmanabhan passed away by an Accident 🤯😱😭! ( Nee 1 Padatthai iyakkiyadhe podhumnu, Kadavul avarai azhaichukkittar 😭! ). By this unexpected shock, as a pregnant🤰 she shattered and collapsed 🤯😭. Then still Pappu's born 🤱👼👩‍🍼, she was in their Parent's shelter 🥲. As in memory of her Husband Mr. PADMANABHAN, she put his name only to her son👼 & calling him alias @ Pappu 🥲. But, after some years passed with Pappu's growth & her Parent's demise also 🙉🤯😢, Mrs. Meera became as an Artist
playing Background & Group artist. By her Talent, Zeal & Stubbornness on the Acting, & wrestling with every problems 😬😠 she's growing in the field and became as Side artist and then Charecter artist ( Gunachitthira Nadigai 🥲! ) acting both in Big & Small screens. She is the Real 🦁🤱👍👏. From childhood, she raised her son as to become a Director as his father's wish. So that's why, Pappu did Viscom, went to abroad and hardworked to become a Director. Both of their Dream came true 🥲. Do you know onething, in their Debut Movie SIVASHUDHANGI, the On-screen Dharsha & Sivangi's mother role played by Meera mam only ☺. But, after the shooting only Pappu revealed this to everyone. Meera mam was in very happy as, in her son's 1st Movie, she played one character 🥲🤩. ( Appadi ellam irundha Pappu dhan, ippo ippadi kidakkirar 😭! ).

                      Now after she admitted Pappu, Meera mam 📲 Ashwin, informed everything and pleasing to come immediately. By knowing this Pappu's condition, Ashwin shocked 🤯. So, he coming from their office after informing to Sharath too be 🏃‍♂️. Then both are rushing to the 🏥🏨 and asking  to Meera mam about what happened, " Amma! What happened Ma 🥺? Theriyalai pa! When I tried to woke up him, he didn't wake and after continous trying also he didn't. Hence I panicked and admitted him 😭 ". Both partners are get tensed 😢. After sometime, they asking 👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️ about Pappu's health condition. They're revealing the shocking truth, " Pappu consumed Posion in the🍷😱. May be he was in Depression. Now he's in some of Critical stage 🤯. So, we have to clear that alcohol content from him by changing the 🩸💉. Pappu's Blood group is Bombay Blood group, which is very rare. So, we'll trying arrang for that & please you also keep trying to get that " . All are 💔, shattered 😭🙉. " Doctor! However, please save our Pappu 🙏! Don't worry, Nallathe Nadakkum 😌! ".
Meera Amma totally downed & Sharath is consoling her. Now, Ashwin informs to all of family members about this.

                      CHB shocked 😲 by Ashwin's information, " Ennada Solra 😱?! Yes Daddy! Myself & Sharath mama we are in hospital only. Meera Amma is in very low. So, please all of you come here immediately ". So, CHB shares this to everyone. So, he going with Deepa Akka & Thangadhurai Anna  🚗. Then Muthu Anna from show shooting, Pugazh - Pavithra from their Adfilm office, Rithika from the 🛕🕍 & Shakthi, Parvathi from their channel are also arriving to the hospital 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃. From them & by Meera mam's calling to Sunitha, both CHD & BBM's families are also knowing this shocking truth & they're also arriving as from the Institue, CHD - Shakeela Mam, Sunitha with Rakshan, Master with Bala from their rehearsal & Kani Akka with their daughters Dharsha, Sivangi 🚗🏃🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏍🛵.

                       In 🏥🏨, while all are coming, the Hospital Mgmt refuses to all of them at a time dueto COVID-19 🖐. So, each one family is going to see Pappu. " Eppadi ma?! How is it happened 😥? Theriyalainga! Yesterday also he was normal when I saw. In Morning only, when I tried to woke up him, he didn't wake and after continous trying also he didn't. Hence I panicked and admitted him 😭 ", & Ashwin says as now we requiring Bombay 🩸group and it is very rare. So now the total 3 families discussing and decided as except the elders, all other Yongsters are willing to donate their🩸for Pappu. They're consoling & supporting to Meera mam, " Kavalai padadheenga Amma! Avan engalukkum Pillai madhiridhan. Nalla Friend, Well wisher, nalla Priyan. Enga Director ai naanga Kaappathama vidamattom 🥲😭! ". So, they discussed with 👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️. They also proceeding to take🩸💉test samples with all precautionary measures & other side searching for the Donors also.

                      While the testing is going on, Shakthi comes alone & informs these tragic happenings to Hussain - Manimegalai. The panicked couple asking, " Now how is Pappu 🥺? ". Shakthi tells as he is in semi critical condition only & he asks them also to come 😳. But, both are refusing this and say, " Illa da! Now our entire family are there. If we come, it may causes unnecessary problems & scenes. So, after our family left from there or Pappu's recovery definitely we'll come & see him 😔. So, please inform us what happening later. ". Here, while the🩸testing & tracking is going on, Meera mam asking to Ashwin as,
" Dei Ashwin! Let's come to our Home for arranging the amount for the Medical charges. Illama naanga partthukkirom. Parava illa pa 😔! Some important documents & money like my Pension fund, Medical insurance, our savings like something are there. First we'll spend this. If after also I need, then I will ask your help. So with in this time, come on let's go! ". Then, both are going to Pappu's home and collecting all of their belongings related him. With in those, one Important Strong Evidence also got by Meera mam 🧐😳😢........

Next : ENNA SOLLA POGIRAAI?!.......