14 A NEW PATH TO NEXT STEP

VJ Parvathi & Shakthi both are starting the interview after they 5 people assembled. First, they introducing one by one as the Director, Hero, Heroine, Singer & Composer and giving a warm welcome to each other🙏🤗. Then, they started to question professionally regarding their projects. The team narrated as follows:

                 First of all about their album song, the concept is a NI girl who is having CRUSH on SI boy, but he refuses. So, how will she getting his love and how they are united?💘. For this song, they already booked another actress but, due to call sheet problems by she is acting in NI serials, they struggled and then only Sunitha entered in this project. In this place again Ashwin thanks to Pappu & Sunitha for their timely help🙂🙏.

                 Next, now about this new Short flim titled as VEL S/o SIVAGAMI, the young woman who is the mother of a young man having same age group, faces the problems as Economically, Educationally, Emotionally in this society & who and what is the reason for her this situation?!🧐😳. In this short flim, Sunitha places the Title role SIVAGAAMI & Ashwin is her son🤯 (Chumma! Kadhaikku). After revealing this, both VJs are wondered coz eventhough they thought as all in team are youths so it will be one youthful and commercial short flim. But, they never expected that it will be a woman-centric heavy subject!😱. So both Paru & Shakthi expressed their wish to get success for this short flim👍👏.

                    Next they come to Sivangi & Sunitha and asked the crew why did they select them for this project among all of the others? ( Vesha kudmi Korthu vittuttaale?😬🤐 ) For this Composer & Director answered as per this story, the Heroine is the young mother who is physically youth and mentally matured. So, they want some quality like she's having in the Singer & Actor. And then they want some freshers to get the more and more outputs. So, that's why they choose them🤗. During this, the trio asked sorry to again Sivangi for underestimate and humiliated her. But, Sivangi and Sunitha refused that and said thanks for giving this chance to them!🤝. So, now all of them are requesting & promoting to the fans to watch this Short flim and giving support and love to them continously🙏🤗👍.

                    The professional session over and personal session started. By saying this all are relaxed and thrashed the Parvathi and Shakthi jovially for asking the serious questions to them for made them tensed 🤨😁. Later thay asking about each other as personally. They told as Ashwin is the Mechanical Engineer, Sivangi is the Arts student, Sunitha done Hotel Management & Pappu is the Viscom student, but all are having talents & interests related to the Cine field. Ashwin is in Acting, Sivangi is in Singing, Sunitha is the Dancer actually,  and Pappu's aim is to become the Director. This is the way they all having Unity in Diversity!

                     After this, they played one interesting segment, as asking about their future Wouldbe!😉😜. By heared this they all are again thrashed the VJs. But they didn't spare them and asking sternly. By Ladies First, both Sivangi & Sunitha telling as He is to be charm, good hearted, showering her in love and most importantly he should know to cook😋 & specially mentioned by Sivangi, her wouldbe should be taller than her because Tall and Short pair is the Cutie pie👧🧔 for her🤩. ( Makkale! Note these all points😉😋 ). By hearing this, both Ashwin and Pappu got blushing🥰. While  noticing that, Shakthi revealed the secret that Ashwin is the Expert in cooking👨‍🍳 as his father🤩. Then, all the 3 girls are wondered and asked Ashwin is it true?! A blushed Ashwin agreed yes! Then Pappu and that Composer also told that in every break b/w one project to another one, they tasted Ashwin's cooking foods and it will be Amazing, Delicious, Out of the 🌏, Top Notched and Mouthwatering 🤤! By knowing this Sivangi, Sunitha & Parvathi are ordered to Ashwin to cook the food for them, after the release of their short film! He accepted that deal👍.

                       Now it's a Boy's turn! So, Parvathi asked the same questions about their wouldbe, to them. First,  Pappu revealed as he is expecting the girl👰 as good being, self controlled and the helping mind to his profession, while he saying, he saw Sunitha secretly😘.  And then Ashwin told as a good soul🧚‍♀️, beauty in both Traditional & Trendy and Professionally supportive girl 👰 as like Pappu told, he wants. While hearing this both Elder & Younger sisters are got blushed and felt like budding in the Heart💘💝🙈 ( Next Sindhu Bhairavi confirmed 🤣😂🤭 ).

                         Now they came as to the ending stage. Without Sivangi's concert this won't completed. So, they asked Sivangi to sing 👩‍🎤 and Ashwin & Sunitha to dance for that🕺💃. Then she sang the two songs which are the Latest  Sensational Hit songs titled as MUNUMUNUKKURA MUTTHAMMA & ASKUMAAROO🤩😋😜. While they dancing Sivangi got some feeling by see that and Ashwin also🤔😒. After all of this, All the team are requested again to the fans for their short flim and the VJs Parvathi & Shakthi are salutationed joyfully to them and completed this interview as successfully!🤝💪👍👏👌.

                       During night in the terrace, Rithika was thinking about Bala asked her and getting confused. She said to him, as she will tell her decision in the end of tomorrow. So, both Bala & Rithika are tensed in that night😳🥺🌌🌃.

What will she say?!🤔😟.

Next : The Coincidental Destiny ...