43 THE REJECTION & THE REVELATION

In CHB's 🏘, the elders are having breakfast in the morning ⛅🌄🌅 & except Pavithra, all the youngsters are here only as their works are completed now and hence taking Break in this free time 🥱😴. Pavithra is gone to her work. During the Breakfast, Muthu Anna asks Rithika about the Movie shooting. She replied with serving to them as, " Movie works all are completed Mama! That's why Anna & Chinna Mama are taking rest  now! ". By hearing this, Muthu Anna thinks one thing & straightly, revealing to CHB & his siblings Deepa Akka & Thangadhurai Anna i.e.,
" Machaan! May I say onething?! 😒
  CHB : What? 🤔
  Muthu Anna : Shall we do the
  Marriage
  for our Sharath? 🙂 ".
After his this question, all are astonished 🙄 and asked him as, " Why're you suddenly telling this?! ".
Mutthu anna replying as,
" Actually I am already thinking about the same from long. But, due to the Corona, Lockdow and particularly, Pavi's Accident 😢😥 in last year I left this to think & Sharath also wanted to come forward in his career that's why, I postponed and didn't think so much about him. But, now he's busy in his career as Acting in both Small screen & with our Ashwin in Big screen also. Then the 2nd Wave COVID-19 Corona is spreading more and Sharath also getting age 🤭🤫. Hence I think, Now it's the time for Sharath's Marriage! What are you Say?! 🙂🤗 " .
By this Mutthu Anna 's explanation all are accepting to do the Sharath's Marriage 🙂👍🤝. Then, CHB is asking him about the Bridal 👰 searching 🧐. Now Muthu Anna saying with timid & reluctance 😦 as, " BRIDE is our PAVITHRA only 🤐! ".

                     After hearing this, all are got shocked 😳 & CHB shows angry 🤨 on him. He questioned Muthu Anna as, " Did you forget all those things what happened? 😬". Now, Muthu Anna also asked him same question as, " Did you not forget all those things what happened till now? 😟 ". By his question, CHB - Deepa Akka, Thangadhurai Anna & Rithika all are dumbstrucked 🤐🤫. CHB says, " How can I forget?! We did the Huge unfair & mistake to Sharath 😔 ( Yennadhu Neengaluma?! 😱 ). Then, how can I forget?! ". By telling this Bhatt Sir lightly gets Emotional and so Deepa Akka, Thangadhurai Anna & Rithika too 😥😫. But, Muthu Anna consoling every one and talking very calmly & politely as,
" Past is Past! Don't hurt yourself by thinking about that!  Let's Move on! 🙂 ". Also he said to CHB as, " I want to continue our Friendly Relationship for the Next Generation also 🤝🙂🤗! So, please let's do the Marriage for Pavi & Sharath together ( 🙉🤯 ) ". Now Deepa Akka & Thangadhurai Anna are telling as, " Okay! But, with out knowing our Children's wish, we're only discussing about this! How correct is this? It's not fair! 😏😒 ". CHB also acknowledges their doubt. So finally, all elders are decided to ask and ensure the Sharath & Pavithra's opinion & consent about their Marriage ( Happaadaa 😴🤧! ).

                    By witnessing these all scenes with them, Rithika is shocked ( Aaiyyo! Ennaiyya nadakkudhu inga?! 😬😲 ) and informed to Sharath about all of these what happened in Mrng ( Because her sister Pavi already told about her 💘 with Pugazh & her brother Ashwin is revealed about the Sharath-Dharsha 💘story, as he known. They requesting Rithu to be support for their 💘. So, she's doing all these 😁 ). By hearing this, both Sharath & Ashwineyy are got shocked 😳🤯😱. Now, Sharath is in puzzling 🥴 to what to do? So, Ashwineyy is telling to inform first Pavithra reg this issue. Hence,  Rithika is calling to Pavithra but,
" She's unable to take the Call right now! ", due to busy in her work ( Suttham 😤! ). Now Sharath gets tensed 😬. So, Ashwineyy makes one idea 😇 and teamed up with Sharath, Rithika and they executeing the plan till Pavithra's coming!

                  In the shooting spot Pugazh is acting in one ad shooting & Pavithra is gone to their Client's office by they summoned her to discuss about their another Project. So since morning, Pugazh is longing to see her 🙁☹. In the break, Sunitha called him and informed every thing about their parents discussion reg the Marriage for him & Dharsha. After hearing this he urges to inform to Dharsha about this. But, he is unable to inform about this to Dharsha due to her📱is dead 😳 ( Kizhinjadhu 😬! ). Hence by completing the Ad Film shooting, immediately Pugazh rushes to his home 🏃‍♂️💨. By reaching their home, a shocker awaits for him as in their house, BBM - Kani Akka & Dharsha are also there 😳😬. How 🧐?! Few hours before in the BBM's house 🏠.............
After the ABC, all are turned normal as, Sivangi is concentrating on her studies 👩‍💼📖📚 thorough Online 👩‍💻, Dharsha is helping her Mom Kani Akka in the household chores 🙂 & BBM and Bala are working in other projects. While they doing the rehearsal, CHD calling BBM and said to come with Kani Akka & Dharsha to his house for discussing abou an important things. So that's why they all are came and Bala & Sivangi are continuing their own works respectively.

                    Now, CHD - Shakeela Mam both are came to the point directly and asking BBM - Kani Akka, to own their daughter Dharsha as their Daughter - in - law 🤗. By their this sudden Marriage proposal BBM family shocked 🤯 and dumbstruck because Master promised to Dharsha as Sharath is his MARUMAVAN & now their Sir & Madam are asking like this. So, BBM - Kani Akka are struggling to answer them 🤐🥺. All are in silence. After some time, Pugazh only breaks the Silence and tells as, " I won't Marry Dharsha! ". Now his parents are shocked and asking him why? Now, he revealed as " I'm in 💘 with Pavithra! I will marry her only ". Both CHD - Shakeela are get anger 😠😡. Now Dharsha is revealed her 💘 story also as, " She loves her Co-artist. Pugazh is her Best Friend Ever only! So we won't Marry each other! Please forgive us 🙏! ". Both Pugazh & Dharsha are explained and apologizing themselves among the CHD - Shakeela Mam 🙏😔😟. Now what will do the Disappointed, Angered & Shattered both of them?! 😳😟😱............

Next : Pre Match Making.......