50 SINGER SUNDHARI SIVANGI ( SSS ) BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Guys! Before starting to write today,
Let's Celebrate the Birthday of our Chellamma, CUTIE KUYIL 🐦, The Real Life HAASINI, KD ROWDY MANNI, TAMILNATTIN CUTIE PIE, SMILING MACHINE 😁😉🥰 & SINGER SUNDHARI, namma CWC Familyoda QUEEN 👑👸 OF COMALI ! Itthanai pattathirkum Sonthakkaari Namma SIVANGI KRISHNAKUMAR_SK on today MAY 25!
🤩🥳💐👏🙏👍💥👍🤝😍🤗..............
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIVANGI MAA 🥳! MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY OF U! HAPPY, SUCCESSFUL & ☃️⛄❄ FUTURE AHEAD! STAY BLESSED & LING LIVE 🤩🙏👌👍👏💐!.......
Hearty & Cordial Wishes from Myself, our CWC & ASHAANGIANS Family ❤🧡💛💜💚💙🤍💝💖☺😊!

                    After PREMIERE SHOW, all of the Movie teams are getting very emotional and happy🥳! Hence, all are visiting to the other Theatres in nearby & major areas of CHENNAI CITY for viewing the Audience's response 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️. By asking the fans & audiences, all are saying as, " Superb Movie! Feel Good, Family Entertaining Movie! Awesome! 🥰🤩😍 " like etc.,. So by the EOD, all are pouring out their Happiness to each other & families and Rejoicing 🤠🤗! By waiting till after 2/3 days, they get the Realistic Results with the Continous Fans coming & Housefull shows as, SIVASHUDHANGI - THE SUPER HIT FEEL GOOD MOVIE & FAMILY ENTERTAINER!
In the Critics Reviews also, top Dailees & Magazines are commenting the same as above and given the ratings 2.75 to 3.5 /5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! So the Producers are decided to Celebrate the Success of their SIVASHUDHANGI and discussing secretly with the Key Role Persons - Parthu, Pappu, Ashwineyy & BBM. They're also agreed with glad and planned with the Special one 🧐🤔🤫!

                       In BBM's 🏠, at Midnight 🌃all family members are gathered together and gone to Sivangi's room. A sleeping Sivangi suddenly woke up 🥱😳 shockingly dueto the shouting of all 🥳😀😃😄😆🤣😂! Now after she waking, all are wishing chorusly as,
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIVANGI ! GOD BLESS YOU! WISH YOU A HAPPY & SUCCESSFUL FUTURE AHEAD 🤩🥳💐👏🙏👍💥🤝😍🤗 ". By their this sudden wishes, Sivangi got really Surprised 😍, Shocked 🤩! At the same time CHD - Shakeela Mam, Pugazh, Sunitha & Parvathi are also wishing their B'day wishes to her by 📲🤳 🤗😚! Then all are picking her and celebrating the Sivangi's Birthday very Happily & Joyfully 🥳🎂🎁🎉🍰🎈🤩. Hence now, Sivangi is seeking Blessings🤚👐🙏 from her Parents. So, BBM - Kani Akka are blessing Sivangi and Dharsha, Bala are hugged & lifting her, celebrating her 🥳!

                       After her family's wish, while Sivangi is in her room, her Ashwineyy is calling & wishing her,
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SIVANGI MAA 🥳🌹⚘🌷! NEEYUM NAANUM ANBAE! 👁👁 KOARTHUKONDAE, VAAZHVIN ELLAI SENDRAE 1AAIGA VAAZHALAAM 😘😍😚🥰! ". By his wishing Sivangi got Blushing 🥰😍 & now they both are expressing their feelings in the following Song :

ANARKALI! ANARKALI! 🌠 NEE! 🌏 NEE! 🌏 ILALEYAE MIGAPPERUM 🌸VUM NEEYADI!
🏞LILEYAE CHINNANCHIRU 🏞YUM NEEYADI!
KAITHU SEYYADI UN 👁👁ALL!
SUVAASIPPAENADI UN 👀YALL!

ANARKALI! ANARKALI! 🌠 NEE! 🌏 NEE!
😁PPUM, 😭YUM SEARUM .YIL ENNAI THOLAITTHAEN!
ISAIYUM 🎵🎼🎶, KAVIDHAIYUM ✍🖋📝
SEARUM .YIL KANDU PIDITTHAEN 🧐☺!
🌊💨 NEE, NAAN ⛵! 🏞💨 NEE, NAAN 🌿🌱☘!
ANARKALI! ANARKALI! 🌠 NEE! 🌏 NEE!