51 ANOTHER BOON 🎁 FOR ASHWINKUMAR_AK & PAPPU

After the Celebration of the Sivangi's Birthday & SIVASHUDHANGI's Success now the Producers CWC, MM & the Senior Director Mr. PARTHIBAN are opened up one Huge SURPRISE 🤗! In front of everybody now they're Announcing their Next project! YES! They are offering another PROJECT OPPORTUNITY to our Hero ASHWIN KUMAR_AK & the Director PAPPU 🥳! Because of their Passion, Interest, Hardwork, Knowledge, Working Style & Sincerity in their Profession, the Production teams are impressed and want to continue their Travel with them 😊. Hence they giving this 2nd Chance to them. By knowing this, each & everybody are Jumping in the Sky 🌠🌫 , thanking to the TRIO and Praising & Wishing Ashwineyy & Pappu 🥳😍🥰🤩🤝👏👍!
Now both the Director & Hero are in Emotional Outburst and 💝 Meltingly thanking to the MM, CWC & Mr. Parthiban for giving this BOON OPPORTUNITY 🎁 to them 😭🙏!

                   Then the Birthday Baby Sivangi requesting with her father BBM's permission to the Production teams. By hearing her request, entire Movie team are become happy and praising Sivangi 🤗😇. Then they're all also requesting the same to the Producers. Hence the MM & CWC are Agreeing their request & planning to arrange for that. ( Santhoshamaa 😁😋?! ). Then all are leaving from there happily with tears. Then in all the 3 families, the Casting Crew sharesing those what happened today in the Production Office and revealed about that 2nd opportunity also. So all of the family members are became very happy 🤗 and Wishing & Blessing their Kids for their Success🤚👐👍👏😘.

                       In the evening after the meeting, ASHAANGI are went to Outing 🙈 by lieing their family to Celebrate Personally 😉! So they going to the Beach 🏖🏝 😜🥰😍 and Wishing each other for the B'day & Movie Success. Then Sivangi asking, " Enna Hero Sir! Aduttha Projectum sign panna poreenga! Engalaiyum appadiye konjam Kandukkonga! ". He's replying as, " Vaazhkkai poora NAAN UNNAI kandukondedhan iruppen 🥰😍! But, Movie ya porutthavarai Dir & Prods dhan Decide pannanum! 😒🙁🤨 ". Sivangi says, " Hey Ashwineyy! Chill out Ashwineyy! Don't take this Seriously. Naan summa dhan Ketten 😁! Any way, My 💘 Congratulations & Wishes for your Next Movie! All the Best Ashwineyy 👍👏🤝! ". Then they being ready to return to home with Singing the song,

ENDRENDRUM PUNNAGAI 😊! MUDIVILLA PUNNAGAI ☺!.......

INNUM KONJA NERAM IRUNDHADHAN ENNA?
YEN AVASARAM ENNA AVASARAM NILLU PONNAE👧!.......

( Bayapadaadheenga! FULL PAATTU Podamatten! 😁🤣😂 ).

                    Then during the night time 🌃🌉🌠, all Movie crew are talking in the Group CHAT about their Journey in the SIVASHUDHANGI Project and today's happenings 🤩 and now Pappu & Parthu are telling to Sivangi as, " Your request is to be fulfill. We're prepared the arrangements for that on the Day after ttomorrow. So, please all of you get ready for that 😊! So, Sivangi are you Happy?! ", she replies, " Yes! ENAKKIDHU PODHUM! ENAKKIDHU PODHUM 😁🤣😂 ! ". ( Appadi Yennatthadhan ma Nee ketta?! 😬🧐🤫🤔😆 ). After that Group CHAT, all are informed to their family about the Sivangi's Special Request and planning to get ready for that.

                   Later in BBM's 🏡, Bala is lightly lowered by thinking as usual about Rithika 😒. He kept her PROMISE successfully till this Movie completion ( Yedhu 😳 ?! Appo MAY DAY 🎁 kodutthadhu, Appappo Paattu paadi Performance pannadhellam yaaru? Adhellam Chumma Ullullaayaa?! 🤭😝 ).
By seeing him, both his parents BBM - Kani Akka are consoling Bala and decided to talk about this issue with Rithu 😱! As same as at CHB's 🏤, Ashwineyy is very tensed and wants to talk with his Parents & Uncles. So after the dinner, while all of the elders are in garden he urges to go there and meet them. After some casual talks, Ashwineyy revealed what he wanted to say. Now, all the elders are getting upset, tension and devastated by his Revelation.

- Thodarum...😁

Next : NAERUKKU NAER.......

📌 Kurippu : Makkaley! Next is the very very important Episode! Idhuvaraikkum Varaadhavanga ellam inimael Varapporaanga! So, Stay tuned 🤗 & now Signing off Your's Writereyy ✍🙏!......