20 AN OUTDOOR SHOOTING

After seeing the Pugazh's advertisement in media, his family gets shocked 😳 and asked him about it angrily 🤨. For that, he opened the truth as Pavithra is only the reason for this coz she done all as for as remuneration to his help and after these ads, now he getting more opportunities to act especially, by his Special hair style 👨‍🦱. He asks forgiveness & permission at the same time for acting in ads🙏. Then, Dhamu Sir & Shakeela Mam understanding his wish, so gave permission to him for acting and blessed him for his Success 🤚👍.

                    After one week in the workshop, while one pair is in Acting session & another pair is in Dancing class as alternativeily going on, the Producers both MEDIA MASONS & CREATIVITY WINS CAREER teams are visiting suddenly and inspecting the works in progress at there🧐🤨. All are welcomed them warmly🙏💐 and got slight panic by their inspection 🤫🤔🤐. Later, they praised the team for doing their practices and works responsibly 👍👌🤝 and revealed the reason for sudden visiting is to discuss about the starting of shooting. Hence, the entire cast & crew are gathered together for discussing about the same. They decided as first they will complete an Outdoor Shooting because of the chance to coming of Lockdown again dueto Corona 2nd wave. So before that happens, they decided to complete the 1st Schedule Shooting as outdoor shooting in where as per the story and then the Next Schedule Shooting in Chennai as for as their convenient & for do their Post - Production works also😇. Finally, they decided as the Technical crew as Sr. Dir. Mr. Parthiban,  Director Pappu and their team will go to the outdoor location in the day after tomorrow for make all arrangements as Professionally, Personally and Medically ( Due to Corona ) to commence the shooting works. The Composer Santhosh will be in Chennai only to do the BGM works and the Casting crew will come after the couple of days to there after their arrangements get done👍. So, all are diverged from there and started to preparing for their outdoor shooting. Especially, this Movie's 🖐⭐s are blushing🥰 and more happying 🤗 by this decision as for as, they getting chance to become yet closer to each other😉😜.

                    In the Master's house, all BBM, Bala, Dharsha & Sivangi are should go for shooting except Kani Akka so she will be alone in their home. Hence, they planned to make Kani to stay in CHD'S house. From here, Sunitha will go and Pugazh also should go as Subaid to the shooting. So, they informed to their parents about this. At the same time, BBM calls them asking permission to make staying Kani Akka in their house till they return🤗. By knowing this, that BBM family also going with them to the shooting, then CHD & Shakeela Mam giving the permissions to their children for going,  and as Parvathi will be there in the home with them to take care of her parents, and also they agreed to stay Kani Akka in their house👍. So, both Master & Kani Akka became very emotional and thankful to them😢🙏.

                      In the same time at CHB's home, Ashwineyy revealed this matter to their parents as He & Sharath should go there and he planned to take Rithika with him as she's only doing household chores and spending time maximum in home and that orphanage only😒. So, to give her rest and relaxation he thought this and let Shakthi with his agree in home to take care of the house responsibilities 🙂. After by knowing this, Pavithra also joins hands🤝 with them, as her ad film shoot gets over tomorrow, then she will be free. So, all are asking the permission from their Parents & Uncles. For fulfilling their children's wishes, they giving permission to Ashwineyy,  Sharath, Pavithra & Rithika for going together to shooting👍.

                     After 2 days, Pappu and team are went to there in the day before and called the Cast crew to come, after they completed the all arrangements. So, BBM family let Kani Akka in CHD'S house firstly and picked up Pugazh and Sunitha with them. Then they joined with Ashwineyy's family and all are now traveling with each other🤩😍👋.

                    Do you know as where you going to the Outdoor shooting?! 🧐 Any guesses?!🤔 The outdoor shooting is fixed in Coimbatore! Namma Coimbatore 🥰😉😜. As per the story, Dharsha & Sivangi family is living in Coimbatore only also Sharath's family. After, Ashwineyy's Match making scene, Sharath & Dharsha's Marriage scenes are  happening in Coimbatore only. So, that's why they decided to start shooting first in here.

                   By reaching Coimbatore, only Ashwineyy & Sivangi are feeling something Stranged and Happy feeling in their souls 😘 & seeing and blushing on each other! ( 1 velai Munjenma Bhandhamaa irukkumo?🤔🥰 ).

                    Then they go to the Hotel  which arranged by the team for residing. They booked the separate  rooms for each and everyone, under the rules of the Hotel Management due to Covid-19 Corona. Then the next day, they go to the shooting spot location with Technical team and doing rehearsal in there also, before shooting start. In b/w this one pair is doing one thing personally, but which leads to them to all exposed themselves!🤣😂😁😝.

Next : PUTTHAANDU PARISU🎁💝
           KAATTHIRUKKIRADHU!...🤭
    Awaiting of the NEW YEAR Gift🎁💝!...

Belated Happy YUGADHI & TAMIL PUTTHAANDU for all of you Guys 🙏💐👍🤝