68 CONSOLING, COUNSELING, CONTROLING & CARING ( CCCC )

While some of the people are humiliating Sharath for Mani's elope 🏃‍♀️, Disgrace happened for his Family & his wedding stopped 😡😬 etc., Sharath gets more depressed & deformed by their words 😭! But in that time, ( His 😉 ) Dharsha is coming there and supporting for Sharath as, " Stop it! How dare you to speak him like these 😡? Already this man is affected mostly by what are  happened and now you're too stabbing him by your words 🔪💔! Are you humans 👊😠? ". All are in silence 🤐 and Sharath is Stunned 🥲! She continues as, " Let me ask some questions. If what happened for him & family, is happened with in your family then what'll you do 🤨? Tell me! ". By Dharsha's this question, all are tensioned and talking ill about her also 🤦‍♂️. Now, Dharsha reached her Boiling point 🔥🤨😬😠😡 and lashes out all of them as, " Hey! We are friends only. If you talk ill about us again, I will stitch your 👄 permanently! Be careful 👉 I'll smash you! ". ( Dei! Ini engala patthi yedhavadhu Thappaa pesuneenga, unga ellaroda 👄 aiyum thaichu vittuduven! Jakkiradhai!  BBM oda Ponnuda! Yaarukitta?! [ 1000 dhan aanaalum Appa va Vittuk kodukka maattiye 💙💚💜🙌😍🤩 ] Senjiduven 😡😬! ). By her this Ultimatum all are gone from there 🤐🤭. ( Odiruda Kaippulla 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃! 🤭😁🤣😂 ).

                        Now, Sharath asks about Dharsha as, " Who are you? Why are you doing like this 🥺? ". So, Dharsha introducing herself as, " I'm Mani's College friend & came into the Marriage. In there, I saw you and impressed with your Marriage cancel decision 🙂 & having pity 😰 on you, by seeing your situation. So, while they're humiliating you, I can't tolerate 😬! That's why I  came! ". By her explanation he thanks her and sharing his grief about Manimegalai,
" Ennamma Ava Ippadi Pannittale Maa 😰😢😥? ". Now she's consoling him and advicing " Past is past! However she left from your family. So, please Forgive & Forget her and Move on 🙂! ". By hearing this, Shartah gets tension and says aggressively as,
" Don't talk too much! I will not Forget & Forgive her 😳🥺! But, Anyway! Thanks for your support 🙏! ". Then he returns to home. Dharsha got dumbstruck 😔 by his words but she decide as to change him and have to make as an Old Normal & Jovial Sharath! She decided to do this at any cost as for as the Compensation for his loss by her father 👍👌🥲!

                      Hence, Dharsha is following Sharath everyday secretly as what he's doing, where he's going, and studies his characterisation like those & also meets him randomly. During these are happening, Hussain's health is improved and so both Mani - Hussain are deciding to go to Hussain's Native place 🙂. So, they're leaving from BBM's 🏘 emotionally with Seeking Blessings from BBM - Kani Akka🤚& Thanking 🙏 them  Whole heartedly 😭😢😥😰🥲💖! Both friends are Hugging each other emotionally, " Dharshu, Poittu varrendi 😭! Mani, Jakkiradhai di! Oruttharai orutthar nalla paarthukkonga! Neenga 2 perum eppavum nallpadiyaa, Santhoshamaa vaazhanumnu naan KADAVUL kitta vendikkiren 🙏😌🥲! Dharshu! Mani!......😭😰😢😥🤧 ". Then both Hussain & Manimegalai are leaving from there to their Native place 🚍. ( Makkaley! Idhoda Mani Akkavum, Hussain Annavum ippodhaikku Out of the Story aaguraanga 🙏🙁! ). Then in one day, in the evening while Sharath is in Drunken 🍺🍾🚫🖐 and walking alone,
suddenly one vehicle is coming fastly and he is coming without control. There's the chance for an accident 😱, but within that time, Dharsha saves him 😓😴! She slapped 👋 and scold him as, " Why are destructing yourself by these toxic behaviors 😠? Now, if anything badly happened to you, then what is state of your family & who can console them? Are you not thinking about this 😡? ". By her earful, now Sharath realizes his mistakes and asks Sorry to her 🥺. She suggests as, " Look! If you truly want to make your family happy, then you have to change yourself as like the Old Sharath and should come out from these toxic activities! What are you Say 🤨? Deal ah🧐? No Deal ah 🤔? ". The guilt-ridden Sharth accepted to her suggestion for changing himself 👌👍👏! Hence, Dharsha is happy and from now, both are became Friends 🙂🤗🤝👫!

                     By days are running, with in three months things are became normal in BBM's 🏘 ( Except Dharsha's Dispute 😔, Innumaa Mudiyalai 🥺🙆‍♂️?! ) as, Sivangi completed her Schooling with Distinction 🥳👩‍🎓👌👏🤝 & started her College life👍🤗. Bala joined with his father's troop as the Assistant and helping him in the Choreography 🕺! In CHB's 🏤 also all are becoming normal as slowly & step by step as, Ashwin is concentrating in his Cine works, Pavithra is busy in Modeling💃, Rakshan is in Resort Cuisine, Rithika is doing household chores and then Orphanage Services with Rakshan & Shakthi is in College studying! Elders also gone back into their works again 👍🙁! As in the part of the above, CHB transferring Rakshan to their New Another Branch of ACCORD HOTEL in the HYDERABAD 💐🥳🤗👍🤝👏! So, for the Administration & Hotel Management, CHB promoting Rakshan as the Chief Chef 👨‍🍳 & Acting MD for that branch 👌🤩! Hence, Rakshan is handing over the Orphanage Responsibility to both Rithika & CHB, then he leaves from Chennai to Hyderabad 🛫✈! The entire CHB's family & the Orphanage family both are Happily 😊 & Emotionally Bon-Voyaging him 🥲👋! ( Tata 👋! Bye bye 👐! See you Rakshan Anna 🤗! So, Yes Makkaley! Rakshan Annavum story a vittu ippodhaikku selgiraar 🤗🙏! ).

                         So with in this short period, Sharath becomes normal and trying to forget those Bitter incidents by the Dharsha's Heartful Consoling 💖, Sincere Counseling 👩‍🏫, Severe Controling 🤨 & Lovable Caring 😍🥰😉! So, they became more closer to each other ☺😜!

Next : Shocker for Sharath 😳😲😱.....