26 COOKU WITH CREW

By Rithika's words and his PROMISE, Bala became very down and feels very sad about his 💘😔. By knowing this Rithu meets him and tells as don't breakdown Balu! If you will be like this, then I feels guilty 😟 and if you keeps save your PROMISE honestly, then my confidence level on you will increases😊, I want that such Jovial, Energetic & a specially that COUNTER KING BALU(A)🤩. By her words, Bala gets motivated and gets back himself to his own nature 👍. Hence, both are leaving to their hotel as freshly and confidently🙂.

                   Next, the shooting is going as, the after birthday & breakup 💔 scenes as Sivangi came back to her home in Coimbatore, then Dharsha motivated and get bring Sivangi with her to their home in Chennai. Then Ashwineyy meets Sivangi to make understand I.e., He 💘 Sivangi only and Sunitha is only his Friend. He is struggling to make understand this fact to both Sivangi & Sunitha but they both are refusing to believe. Later, what will Ashwineyy do with the help of Sharath & Dharsha, and finally who will unite with Ashwin is the climax ( Sry, idhikkumela indha soga part a naan reveal/ describe panna virumbalai!😥🖐 ). So, as per the story now that above Sivangi Returns scenes are getting shoot. In these scenes, Sivangi acting extraordinarily as a break up girl while crying 😭, longing 😟, possessive 😬🤨 for love as like a Natural Actress👩‍🎤. By seeing this, Ashwineyy also feels pity and crying secretly for her.

( UN 👁L NEER VAZHINDHAAL, EN 💝
    UTHIRAM KOTTUDHADI! 💉 😭.
    EN 👁N PAAVAI ANDRO, KANNAMMA!
    EN UYIR NINNADHANDRO?!
    UN 👁L NEER VAZHINDHAAL, EN 💝
    UTHIRAM KOTTUDHADI! 💉 😭.... )

                    All are stunned 😱 and got excited 🤩 with Sivangi's performance and praised her Acting skills👏. Hence, her family BBM, Bala, Dharsha also feeling very proud of her 😘👍. Withby these scenes only, they completed their 1st schedule shooting, and Technical Crew planned to do the off screen works like editing, rushing to get proper output and to do patch works if any and then lastly they will do PACKUP from here. So, they relieved the Casting crew, the Actors are getting relax & relief 😴.

                    In next day morning, Sunitha, Sivangi & Dharsha are seeing and talking about their Short Film VEL S/O SIVAGAAMI & about this movie shooting also. While they discussing, Sunitha, Sivangi realized one thing 😇 and decided now to make that thing happen today. In Breakfast time, all boys & girls are having breakfast together. Suddenly,  both Sivangi & Sunitha asked to Ashwineyy ( & Asshu ) to Cook today for them 😋. He gets shocked 😳 and feels trapped 😬 by their sudden request and remembering what happened in that interview 😇💭 ( Maattikkitiye Pangu!😉😁 ). Now remaining all also requesting him to cook for them. But, Ashwineyy is astonished 😲 and tries some copes / Samaalifications to escape from this. So,  all are mocking him and make dissolute him, for not fulfilling his PROMISE 😆😏🤭. Now, Pavithra & Rithika also getting tensed coz, their bro getting mocked & underestimated 🤨😠. So, they ordered to prove himself and to make them speechless 😷🤐 by his Cooking. (Aaha! SOONAA PAANAA! Un arumai, perumaikku aabathu vandhudum pola irukke da! Thevai illaama ulla pugundhu aattattha kalaichudu Raasaa! 😁😂🤣 ).

                    So, now Ashwineyy is accepting to cook for them. But, he puts forth a condition as the total Casting Crew should be help him 😝. They all are also accepted 👍. Next, they contact the Hotel Mgmt., & Retaurent Crew for giving permission and help for their personal cooking and then they got it successfully.

                    Ashwineyy & all are preparing the arrangements to cook👭👫👬. So, they starting the cooking in Brunch time, and they planned & decided to cook the TRADITIONAL COIMBATORE REGION DISHES ( பாரம்பரிய கொங்கு நாட்டு சமையல் ). Cooking started and all works are going on. All people are seperated their works and doing like a teams as Sivangi & Sunitha helping with Asshuwineyy😉😜, PP, DS are as the teams. But, poor Bala only doing with Rithu by maintaining the distance from her due to PROMISE 🤫🤭. Rithika smirks secretly within her about thinks Balu 🤭!

                    After some time by Lunch hour, they completed their cooking unitedly and praising them each other. In this, Ashwineyy made the ideas, instructions &  supervision to check Taste, Texture, Aroma, Colour, Presentation & Plating etc., They did some following dishes 🍲🍱 as PALLIPAALAIYAM CHICKEN🍗, CHICKEN CHINTHAAMANI🧆 , GREEN CHILLI💚 🌶 GRAVY 🥘 like these with some sweets, beverages and side dishes 😋. ( Credits goes to our CWC2 - THIRIPURASUNDHARI & GRAND FINALE Episodes😁😝🙏 ). Next, as they planned they invited the Technical Crew for this Feast 🥞🥯🧇🍔🍿🥓🍕🍳🍝🍜🍛🍦🍧🍨🍩🧁🍰🎂🍪🍸🍹🧃🥤🍯🍮🍽🍴. (Ada mazhai aarambichu, velutthu vainga pogudhu!🤩🤤😋 ). So, all members with Dir. Pappu, Sr. Dir. Parthiban, BBM are came and ate with our Actors and all praising Ashwineyy whole heartedly as Tasty, Delicious, Super, Amazing, Very Good, Vera Levellu, Marvellous, 👄👅 watering, Excellent,  Fantastic, Fabulous, Fantabulous, Top notch, Out of the 🌍 ( Idhu mattumdhanaa, innum irukkaa? 😴 Appa! romba valikkudhu 😤😁! ) except one 🙄! So, Ashwineyy became lightly disappointed and sad😞☹. Who is that person? & What's the reason?🧐🤔......

Next : Public meet turns Personal chat!...