23 ASHWIN - DHARSHA - SHARATH

As planned, the shooting is started on next day of TAMIL NEW YEAR. The Movie team planned as Dharsha - Sivangi family scenes, Ashwin - Dharsha Match making scenes, Sharath - Dharsha Love and Marriage scenes all in this schedule and location Coimbatore only. About songs, there are 1 Heroines Introduction song for Dharsha & Sivangi👭, 1 Duet song for Sharath & Dharsha💑 so 2 songs will shoot in here.

                      First day shooting in Marudhamalai Murugan Temple for Coimbatore & Heroine Dharsha introduction and song for the sisters are shooting in the couple of days. In that time, both Sharath & Ashwineyy are getting more time to spend with the sisters respectively😁. So, they're using this Golden opportunity cleverly as in both on-screen & off-screen. KD Fellows😉😋! Similarly, Master released Bala from the choreography works partly, to do his personal works with his Marumava Rithika 😜. So, an enjoyed Bala thanks a lot to his father and making his focus sincerely on Rithu ( Vaazhvudhan 🥰 ). On the other side, a free 🦜🐦 Pugazh & Pavithra are now became more close and maximum they're in alone with each other, for going to away, roaming, shopping as in all times like a 💘 🐦🦜 ( Nadakkattum! Nadakkattum...🤭 ).

                     Now as come back to the work, the 5 Main characters intro as per this movie story as follows:

                     Ashwineyy is the Chef 👨‍🍳& Owner of the Cattering institute cum hotel. The Gem 💎 of a Person who is an Eligible Bachelor awaiting for Marriage 🤵.
                     Dharsha is the elder soft & simple girl, struggling with her family & her lover's family, to win in her Love with the help of her lover and his friends👍.
                     Sivangi an Innocent & Mischievous girl👧 having both Childishness & Maturity in her. She's such a Cutie Pie like a butterfly 🦋 and an Angel🧚‍♀️. She's the Younger sister of Dharsha, studying Catering to become as a Chef👩‍🍳.
                     Sharath is the friend of Ashwineyy & lover of Dharsha both are loving each other from childhood 💑. So, they both are fightig with their parents to win their love with the help of Ashwineyy 🤝 and then they fighting for Ashwineyy 's love also👍👌.
                     The last main charecter of this movie is Sunitha. She's Ashwineyy & Sharath's friend and playing a -ve role🤨 lightly as a Twister.

                     While they shooting the Intro song for the sisters, both Sivangi & Dharsha wearing our Traditional dress Paavaadai - Dhaavani in there scenes. In this, Sharatha vidunga!😏 Avarudhan  dhaan already akkava💘 panraare! Namma Ashwineyy va dhan sollanum🤫🤭. Yes! By seeing Sivangi in this costume with double braids 👧 as like a pure Traditional Coimbatore girl, he totally flatted and clean bold by her completely🤩🥰. The bud blossomed 🌹😜😉🥳! ( 5th STEP )💜
அதாவது,  சிவாங்கியை பாவாடை, தாவணியில், இரட்டை ஜடையில்👧 பக்கா கொங்கு நாட்டு பெண்ணாக பார்த்ததும், அஸ்வினே ஆளு காலி!🥰😍. மனசுக்குள்ளே மொட்டுமலர்ந்துடுச்சேய்🌹😉😜🥳! ( 5 வது அடி! )💜

                      In this Intro song only Dharsha, Sivangi's feelings I.e., love🙂, care🤗, Sisterhood👭, affection🤝 and their dream Lover😉😋, future like all segments are mixed together. After they completed this intro song shoot, they started the Duet song for Dharsha & Sharath 😜. So, both are using this Diamond 💎 chance to them luckily with dignity as they performed very well in this duet song. So by seeing this, the team including BBM's & Ashwineyy's family also impressed, praised and slightly got doubt on them🧐. ( Ennada nadakkudhu inga?🤔🤨 ). But, Pugazh & Pavithra only laughing silently coz they knew allthing 😁🤣😂.

                     On next day, the Match making scenes are preparing to shoot. As per the story, Sivangi left from home to Chennai after an end of the intro song. Hence only Dharsha, Ashwineyy, Sharath, Sunitha and the family members are sharing screen in this scene. In Match making, Ashwineyy gets impressed with Dharsha. But, the heart broken 💔 & worried😭 Sharath, Dharsha are meeting Ashwineyy and revealed their 💘 story. Later, they asking his help to unite them also🙏. In this scene, both are performing extremely very well👌 and crying very truely😭. After shooting completed at the end of the day, Pappu, Mr. Parthiban and team members are praised them both, as acted too well 🤝👏. But at the same time now,  BBM & Ashwineyy are got suspicious and confirmed something something in b/w Sharath - Dharsha 🧐🤨😱. Then what will they do?!🤔😳

( Kandu pudichen! Kandu pudichen! 💘 noyai kandu pudichen! 😉😜 ).

Next : An On-screen Marriage &        Off-screen Proposal...