29 UNITY BY DIVERSITY

All are leaving from COIMBATORE to CHENNAI today, as after two weeks by 🚍🚎. Because all are came by Producton Buses, as one for Technical Crew who came first and then the Casting Crew came by another bus. Now, Mr. Parthiban and his technical team are in one bus & BBM also joined with them to do the discussion about the next shooting 👥. ( Happaadaa 😴! Nimmadhi ☺! Yarukku?🤨 Yarukko 😝? ). From the 1st day of shooting, Pappu was in very tension 😤 and pressure due to the workload as the Director. Hence, Sr. Dir. Mr. Parthiban let him to be relax and get relief now. So, he also coming with Casting Crew. By the way, now all Youngsters are coming together in same bus☺😊. Now shall we see the Sitting Arrangements in the Casting Crew Bus 🧐😉?: ( Paarkkalaamaa?! 😁🤣😂 ).

                   The Sisters Dharsha & Sivangi are sitting in front seats. An Uncle & Son-in-law 🤭 Sharath & Ashwineyy are seated next to them 😜. In opposite side another Sisters Pavi & Rithu are sitting in first seats and Pugazh  & Bala are sitting back to them. Finally, the Friends Pappu & Sunitha are sitting lastly next to Sharath, Ashwineyy and they both are recalling their Abroad studies memories 😇🤠. Now, all are sitting with respectively their ............................
( Neengale Fillup pannikkonga! 😁🤣😂 ).

                      While they are travelling, the Technical team are discussing and focusing on their works partly in b/w the time. But, the Casting crew are rejoicing as they are free now 🥳. So, they're enjoying now by Acting🎬, Dancing💃🕺, Singing🎤🎶👩‍🎤👨‍🎤, Playing games, Telling about each other & SIGHTING the Landscapes etc.,.😜😉🤩.

                     As thus, all are reached to Chennai around 9/9.30 p.m., and then they all are diverged from there and going to their homes near 10.30 p.m.
Already they all are informed to their families in advance and so they all are waiting from them. Later, their families & crews are got sigh of relief 😴 as all project members are gone to their homes safely. 

                     In CHD's house Dhamu Sir & Shakeela Mam are sleeping 🛌😴. Hence Kani Akka & Parvathi are waiting for their family returns. After they all are returned, BBM's family are staying tonight, in CHD's house only as per the order of Dhamu Sir and Shakeela Mam, due to untime 🌃. As same as, Deepa Akka, Thangadhurai & Shakthi are waiting till Deepa's kids and sibling are returned to the house. After they're returned these are arranged food for them and make them to take rest 🙂🛌😴.

                     On next day morning during Breakfast, CHB & Madhurai Mutthu Anna are meet their children & sibling respectively together and asking about their Movie shooting & COIMBATORE DAYS 🤩. While they all are narrating about that very interestingly, Ashwineyy gets calling 📲🤳 from Pappu, and he told him to come with Sharath. So, both Sharath & Ashwineyy are going to the Workshop. As same as in th CHD's home also, while Dhamu Sir - Shakeela Mam are enquiring all about the shooting in Coimbatore, Parthu called BBM 📲 and told him to come with all Dharsha, Bala, Sivangi & Sunitha. So after having the Breakfast, all are gone to the Workshop.

                   In there, all as Actors, Directors, Choreographers, Composer & Producers are assembled together and discussing about the 2nd Schedule Shooting seriously👨‍💼👩‍💼🗣👤👥. Finally, they decided & announced after the double couple of days, the 2nd Schedule shooting will be start. So, the Directors & Producers are ordered to the Actors as Take a Break for doing the rehearsal to get ready✌👍. So, after this meeting all are diverged from there by salutationed with each one and Actors felt sad lightly 😔 by thinking about their ...... one! ( Please fill yourself ).

                     Next after coming from there, BBM leaving to his house from the CHD's house with his family and so BBM's family Thanking so much 🙏 to CHD & Shakeela Mam for allowing Kani Akka, in to their home 🏘. After Dinner in BBM's house, BBM & Dharsha revealed the matters as what happened in Marudhamalai as Dharsha's 💘 with Sharath, On-screen Marriage, Reasons for their 💘, BBM's mistakes like etc.,. By hearing all of these, Kani Akka got speechless and stunned with shocking😱🥺😳. But later, she understood that situation and hence, she praised🤝🤜 and appreciated👋 her Daughter and her Hubby 👨‍👩‍👧! and then, they both BBM & Kani Akka are confronting Bala about Rithika😍. So, Bala revealed to his parents, every thing what happened as His Sudden Proposal, Rithu's Genuine & Gentle Disposal, Reasons behind on behalf of the families for her Disposal  and finally Their PROMISE! By knowing these all, both BBM & Kani Akka are got emotionally overwhelmed and totally impressed with Rithika🤩😍😭👏👌! They're praising her as " Rithika is the BOON for our family! " ( Ipperpatta ponnu Marumagala kidaikka naama kodutthu vachu irukkanum! 🤩😁🤣😂 ) ". So, they adviced to Bala, as " Keep save your PROMISE! But, don't miss & leave Rithu! ". By his parents this advice, Bala is in blushing 🥰 and got very happy 😍☺😃! Finally after Bala gone, BBM seeks the PROMISE from Kani Akka to hide these 💘 matters from everyone including their children also. By understanding his purpose, she also made the PROMISE to him🤝!

Why? For What? What's the reason & purpose? 🙄🧐🤔.

Next : ANUBHAVAM PUDHUMA!.....
           A New Experience!.....