25 THE PROMISE

Makkale! Ellarum VTA parthu iruppom. Congratulations to our whole CWC2 Family for won as BEST REALITY SHOW & our ASHAANGI as the TRENDING PAIR 🥳🤩👍🤝👏🙏💐. Today also our ASHAANGI DAY coz became No.01 TWITTER TRENDING in Nationally & Internationally 💜🥰😍🤗💜.

                       As unexpectedly questioned by BB Master, both Sharath-Dharsha got shocked and timid to face him😳🥺. So, they stood as silently😶🙊 and cry😢. But, BBM not spare them and asking continuously with haste😬 and anger😡. So now, both accepted as " Yes! We're loving each other 💜💞 from long." They are asking sorry & begging😭 to accept their love 💘 and to help for their love success in to BBM. An emotionally frustrated Master tries to hit Dharsha👋. But, Sharath prevents her. Dharsha requests her father to please hear their love story and gives another shock to him as Sharath is suffered by BBM in his life😱. By hearing this, BBM becomes shocked😳 and puzzled🥴. Then he also controlled himself and asked to explain that reason clearly🤨.

                     Now Sharath & Dharsha revealing their Love 💘 story as Why, Where, When and How they're starting their love?! & Explained as how Sharath got suffered and affected by BBM to him clearly. After hearing all of these, BBM is stunned & became speechless 🤯😶. After some time, he realized that he did such a huge mistake & unfair to the Sharath😔😭. Again Dharsha continues as by knew your wrong done, I felt guilty & pity😧 for Sharath and decided to meet & ask sorry to him🙏. But in even that situation also, he didn't blame you and was trying to get away from that incident only. So as for as a compensation, I consoled and helped Sharath friendly and so he also relieved from that past and got relief 😴. Then we're being close to each other and at the one point we realized the fact I.e., " We are Made for Each other🥰😍💘💞 " . So, from then we're in love. Now, a guilty and teary eyed 😭 BBM apologizes to both Dharsha & Sharath🙏 and hugging & praising them a lot. So, now BBM accepting their love and agreed the Sharath as his Son-in-law. He calling Sharath as MARUMAVAN! SHARATH EN MARUMAVAN👍🤝. By his changed behaviour, DS become very happy and thanking him🙏😂🤗. But at this same time, BBM alerts them as please don't reveal this matter to anyone till the correct timing for come and till his command to open up! Be silent🤭🤫 about this issue among others. So, BBM seeks a PROMISE from them to save this secret. So, both SHARADHA ( Sharath + Dharsha 😉 ) promised to BBM.

                      While those Trio starting to meet, Ashwineyy is followed them and eavesdropping their conversation secretly. But, suddenly Pappu & Parthu saw and taking  him to discuss the next plan. So, he went with them in a initial stage😏. Later after some time, Ashwineyy meets Sharath privately and asks him about Dharsha 🤨 ( Yaedhu Marubadiyum mudhalla irundha?🤯🤪 ). First he tried to coping Ashwineyy. But, already Ashwineyy found one thing as that PUTTHAANDU PARISU letter 💌 was written by Sharath only😇. While he was read that letter, Ashwineyy thoughts about signature✍. After knowing as Sivangi didn't write that letter, then he re thinks and realized that it is the Sharath's signature 🧐. Now the trapped Sharath accepted that he wrote that letter to Dharsha, and partly lied to Ashwineyy ( Due to the PROMISE ) as he loves her only one sidely and there is no response from Dharsha's side😜. So, he requesting him to hide this truth till  he get the confirmation. So, Ashwineyy also agreed to his plea🙂.

                      On the other side in temple🛕🕍, Rithika shocked😳 & shattered 😱 by Bala's proposal. So the devastated Rithu asks Bala as how did he thinks to do this and whatever he done with her is only for this love?!🥺😢. Bala said Yes! From the 1st sight only he had Crush on her and hile companioning with her at the shooting spot and an orphanage, he saw her good qualities made to become more closer with her and finally he fall in Love💘 with her. But, Rithika refuses as she is not interested in this 1st sight, love😏😬 etc.,. But, a tight pick Bala not spare her and said to take her own time. So, Rithika also thinks about this matter very deeply 🤔. Later, Bala comes and asked Rithika did he decide about his love?!😃. Rithika said " Yes! I decided👍".

                     Now, Bala brings some sacred things to revealing her decision  telling as,

1. Neenga en 💘 aethukkalainna (if she rejected his love) , indha VIBOODHI (Ash) ya eduthu en nethiyila vainga! (Put that in my fore head 🦰). 

(OR)

2. Neenga unga nethiyila naan Pottu vaikkanumnu virumbunaa, indha KUNGUMATTHAI eduthu enakku vainga!

                      Then, Rithika gone nearly and coming with one. Bala is eagerly waiting for her. Now, Rithu going nearly to Bala, and put MANJAL 💛(Turmeric powder) on his forehead 🦰 & gave Yellow🚦to him. ( WRITER'S TOUCH! 😉😜🤣😂 ).

                      Now Bala getting confused🙄 and tensioned😬. As expected, Rithu is explaining her decision as to wait for her decision 😇. Bala asked why? What's the reason? 🤔😒. Rithika telling as, they both are in early stages of Carrier. Both are having siblings 👭👫. If any problems will come to them in future after fall in love with each other, then those will affect their family also. As Bala is having responsibility to take care & to make their life settlement of his Sistes and Rithika's mistakes in her life will affect her Brother's & Sister's life also. Hence, Rithu questioned & made understand to Bala, as by without thinking about these all facts how did he doing these love, propsal all things?!😏😒. Also she explained another one important reason also for not having interest in love🤧. So, Rithika made her Crystal Clear statement and decision to Bala. Now Bala is speechless 🤐 and asks what's her final decision?🤪

                     So Rithika tells as till he acheive in his field professionally, at least till the completion of this Movie project, he shouldn't think about this love. If they both will having that same love feeling even after completion of this project also, then she'll talk to her parents about him. Rithu asked Deal? or No deal? Bala agreed this deal and then Rithika want to restrict Bala for hiding this matter from everyone 😇. So, she seeks a PROMISE from Bala to don't reveal this dealing matter to anyone! So, Bala also PROMISED to Rithika. By this, Rithika handled Bala's Love proposal with high maturity as wisely, generously & very politely. By her this kind & intelligence attitude only Rithika highs more and more in Bala's 💝💘!

Next : PACKUP...