III

🎶teri zulf jab bhi bikhar jaati haiaye haseen tu haseen aur ho jaati haijo kitaabo me padhte rahe aaj takwoh pari humko tujh mein nazar aati hai🎶

aye haseen tu haseen aur ho jaati hai
jo kitaabo me padhte rahe aaj tak
woh pari humko tujh mein nazar aati hai🎶

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

"Good morning!"

Mayera walked inside Arjun's office with his coffee in her one hand, and her iPad in the other. 

She put his caffeine in front of him and read out his schedule for the day.

After she was finished reading, she looked up at him, only to find him looking outside, through the glass window. He took the coffee mug from the table. Mayera's eyes flicked towards his pink lips as he joined the rim of the cup with his lips, sipped the warm liquid and then licked off his lips with that wet tongue of his. 

Mayera had never been jealous of a damned coffee mug. 

Control your hormones, Mayera. She muttered to herself. 

"Did you go through the changes I did in the Mishra's contract?" His voice broke her chain of dirty thoughts. 

She cleared her throat,"Yes, sir. I'll make the corrections and send them ahead to their office for approval."

"Hmm," He straightened his back and started working on his laptop. 

Suddenly, the door of the office opened and Mr Dev Singhania walked in. 

Dev Singhania was the former CEO of the Singhania Corporations and Arjun's father. After giving his position to his son, Dev Singhania seldom came to office. He spent most of his time with his lovely wife, Mrs Shalini Singhania, holidaying or doing charity work. 

"Dad, how are you?" Arjun got up from his chair and hugged his father. 

"As fit as ever!" He exclaimed and patted his son's back. 

Then he looked at Mayera and smiled warmly,"How are you, Mayera? Is my son giving you a hard time?"

She chuckled,"I am good, Mr Singhania. And no, Arjun Sir is not that bad."

Mayera glanced at Arjun and found him already looking at her. His eyes made her feel vulnerable, like he's looking into her soul. Not being able to hold his gaze, she shifted  attention back to the Senior Singhania. 

"Aaj office kaise aana hua, papa?" Arjun asked. 

"Well, I had to discuss some business."