EPILOGUE

🎶yahaan raaste dushwaar hainaur manzilein us paar hainmagar ise jeene ko dil tayyar haiho tayyar hai

aur manzilein us paar hain
magar ise jeene ko dil tayyar hai
ho tayyar hai

yeh zindagi gulzar hai
yeh ishq ka darbaar hai
kissi ke gham ko baantna. hi pyar hai.
haan yeh pyaar hai... 🎶

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

Mayera looked out of the car window and huffed in annoyance. Arjun gripped the steering wheel till his knuckles went white. Both of them were not speaking a word.

Their home came into view. The same home where Arjun had proposed to Mayera, his nani's home.

A week after the wedding Mayera had asked Arjun if they could make that mansion their home. She knew how important that place was for him and honestly, she loved that place too.

Arjun was over the moon and had asked his interior designer friend to start working on it immediately. Four months later, the mansion was ready and they moved in. Yes, it was a little far from their offices but they managed. It had been two years since that day.

Parking the car in the garage, Arjun got out and banged the door shut.

Mayera rolled her eyes at his childish behavior and got out too.

"You know, it wasn't that big a deal." She commented while they entered the living room.

"Not a big deal?" His voice boomed. "A man flirting with you in front of my eyes doesn't seem like a big deal to you?"

"He wasn't flirting. He was just complimenting me."

"And how do you explain him touching your shoulder?" His eyes were filled with anger.

Mayera didn't have an answer for that.

They had gone for a business party where Mayera had stumbled across an old college friend. He had a flirty nature and Mayera knew that. So she didn't mind him complimenting her as she knew he was harmless. But Arjun was a different case.

He was huffing and puffing throughout the function. But when that so-called friend asked Mayera for a dance, he lost it and didn't wait for even a second before dragging his wife out of there.

"He is just friendly." Mayera said.

"Well I don't like another man being friendly with you by touching you. YOU ARE MINE, MAYERA. You're mine to compliment, mine to touch and mine to fuck." He had grabbed her face and took her lips into a hungry kiss.