Chapter 6

*Flashback*   *TW: S£XUAL ASSAULT!*
Dylan and I had been at this party for about two hours now and I was getting past the stage of tipsy at this point.

I was standing with a few girls from school in the living area with a drink in hand when a pair of hands wrapped around my waist.

"You look hot in this dress sweetheart" a voice I faintly recognised whispered into my right ear. The action made me stiffen slightly as I turned my head to see who it was.

My eyes connected with that of a tall brunette guy in my class. Thomas had these almost steel grey almond eyes that just had you mesmerised.

I've liked him for a while but I refuse to ever let him know, playing this cat and mouse game was more fun. I hated him for his arrogance at first but then he became more playful.

He'd say things that would make it seem to anyone else like we were in a relationship but I claimed we were simply just friends who liked to joke around.

However tonight the drinks in my system were messing with my morality and for some reason I decided to not play along tonight.

"mhmm you're full of shit, all talk and no action" I reply back with a hint of sass in my voice as I stared back into his eyes taking a sip of my drink.

Without any warning he took the drink from my hand and placed it on the counter beside us as he placed his hands on my hips, twisting me around to have me facing him.

He crashed his lips onto mine harshly, the kiss tasted like alcohol with a hint of regret. The kiss was anything but gentle, the aggressiveness of it shocked me at first but then the alcohol in my system took over and decided to embrace the action.

After a few more moments we pulled away from each other and I just looked at him shell shocked from what had just happened.

"Not feeling so mouthy now are we?" he smirked with a look of victory on his face.

I swallowed the lump in my throat hoping the action went unnoticed by him. "I've had better" I smirk back at him as I pick my drink back up from the counter.

"Do you want me to refill that for you?" he asked looking at my nearly empty cup. I then muttered words that I would later regret,

"if you could" I whispered up to him with a thankful smile on my face. I was definitely almost passing the border between tipsy and non responsive but I didn't really care it's a party.

Thomas returned promptly with a refilled cup and handed it to me. "How about we go outside for a bit of air" he asked with his hand on the small of my back as I just nodded in response.

He led me out to the back garden area which was dimly lit with fairy lights. The night air was warm and you could faintly hear the music from inside. We were the only people out here.

Thomas asked who I came here with and I told him Dylan. As he spoke I noticed he wasn't drunk, he wasn't completely sober either more buzzed I guess.

He moved closer to me positioning his hands on my waist as he pressed another kiss to my lips. This one was softer than the last. He continued to trail wet kisses along my jawline and my neck, sucking harshly on my neck.

I held back from making any sound as I didn't want to inflate his ego anymore tonight. However one of his hand made their way from my waist to my bum squeezing it harshly causing me to let out a gasp and accidentally drop my cup on the grass.

He smirked into my neck as he continued  however his last action had made me feel uncomfortable and I didn't want to continue anymore.

"Thomas can we go back to talking please?" I asked weakly but he must not have heard me because he didn't stop.

He moved his head from my neck to my chest, getting uncomfortably close to my breast as he moved his hand from my bum and cupped one of my boobs instead.

I felt as though all the life had been drained from me right there and then, before I had time to protest his head moved back to mine as he pressed his lips to mine again aggressively once more.

His other hand moved from my waist and took my hand in his instead and forced it onto his crotch, palming his crotch with my hand. I couldn't handle this anymore and tears began to well in my eyes.

He moaned from the contact between his hand forcing mine on his crotch as he planted himself on my neck once more.

"Thomas can you please stop I don't want to do this anymore" I pleaded with him with the last of the strength I had in my body as I used one of my hands to try and push him away but he was visibly stronger than me.

"I think we both know that's not what you want" He whispered into my neck making me sob even more. My fighting was useless as he was stronger than me and the drinks I had tonight had made me weaker.

"please stop, please" I whispered out, my voice breaking, once more in hope he'd listen but that seemed to egg him on a bit more as he just pressed his finger to my lip.

"Olive?" a voice came out from behind us as the back door opened, the noise from inside the house filling the air outside.

Thomas cocked his head to look behind himself and I took this as my opportunity to run back inside. I ran straight into Dylan's arms as he noticed the tears on my face almost instantly.

"What did he do?" he asked me seriously and I could see the anger rising inside him.

"Nothing can we just go home please" I plead with him not wanting to be here any longer as I tried to avoid a commotion breaking out.

"Ok let's go" he agreed with furrowed eyebrows and panic filled eyes looking down at me. He led me back into the house.

All of a sudden a gasp broke out amongst everyone inside the house and I turned around to see Dylan was no longer behind me. I walked to the back door again to see what everyone else was looking at.

My eyes could barely believe what I was seeing, There was Thomas on the floor groaning in pain as Dylan stood over him with disgust written all over his face. He said something to Thomas that nobody could hear from inside the house but then he began walking back into the house.

"Let's go now" he said throwing his arm over my shoulder in a protective manner as we made our way through the house to go back home.

*End of Flashback*
_____________________________
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like two weeks, I went back to school and i've been severely overwhelmed with work but I thought you guys deserved a new chapter, this is kind of a filler chapter however it does give a bit more insight to the end of the last chapter's meaning.

If you have been affected by anything said within this chapter please talk to someone you trust and if you've gone through something similar or worse i'm so sorry and I hope you find your healing if you haven't already. I put a tw on the beginning of this chapter because I didn't want to overwhelm anyone who was gone through something similar.

I'll try and post a next chapter within the next few days. Lmk if you spot any spelling/ grammar mistakes, stay safe and thank you for reading!

Lots of Love:))