Chapter 8

"A bit of truth or dare!" Sunday exclaimed as all the boys went wild in excitement.

I try to hold in my internal groan as hard as I can. You know what maybe this won't be as bad as I think it will be, I'm probably overthinking this all.

"I suggest before truth or dare, just to get some drinks into everyone's system, we play never have I ever" Harrison suggested to the group with a sly smirk on his face.

Nevermind, I retract what I just said.

Everyone else just groaned in agreement, as I was sitting here silently shitting myself. I was already slightly embarrassed of my lack of experience and nobody had even asked any questions.

"Hey I'll fill up your cup, just tell me when to stop. Any drink in particular?" Lucas stared back at me waiting for my answer.

"just give me the strongest thing there" I had a feeling I wouldn't want to remember this night tomorrow morning.

Lucas just laughed at my reply and filled up my cup until I said stop.

"I'll start, never have I ever kissed a girl" Noah piped up.

To my surprise everyone in the room brought their cups to their lips.

The guys all shared a shocked look at each other before staring back at all us girls which just caused us to giggle.

"moving on.... never have I ever pashed more than three people in one night" Mary asked after clearing her throat.

Harrison was the only person to drink from his cup,

"Harrison you dirty dog" everyone laughed at Mary's comment.

"never have I ever thought about someone in this room sexually" Harrison raised his eyebrows.

Lucas, Noah, Ruel, Ava and Sunday all raised their cups to their mouths but Sunday paused before she drank,

"Olive what are you waiting for" I stared back at her dumbfounded over her false claim.

"Oh my god Sunday she's only known us all for like two days give her another two days at least" Mary winked at me.

That just made me 1000 times more embarrassed than I already was. Lucas whispered down into my ear,

"don't worry you'll be having exciting dreams about me by tonight" he kept his gaze on me as he drank from his cup.

A couple of minutes and a few tipsy teenagers later we'd finished never have i ever and moved onto truth or dare instead.

We'd gone around the circle a few time most people just picking truth just to stay safe, until it got to me.

Ava turned to me with a smirk on her face, "Olive, truth or dare?"

I contemplated it for a second, truth probably being my safest option however the alcohol made me more risk taking tonight.

"dare" I smiled up at her, slightly nervous at what she'd ask me.

"Olive I dare you to pash the person you find the hottest in this room" she smirked at me with a mischievous grin on her face.

I really wanted the ground to swallow me up in that moment,

It didn't.

So i decided to have a bit of fun with this. I stared at all the boys individually making it seem like I was wondering which one of them I was going to pick.

I started with Noah walking up to him and putting my hand on his shoulder, peering down at him before turning away from him and facing Harrison.

This action caused a few gasps from the others in the room.

Harrison stared at me with eyes so wide you'd think this was his first encounter with a girl. I reached down to his level and before touching his lips I whispered into his ear,

"not you either love"

The look on his face was astonishment mixed in with a bit of disappointment.

I put my hands on both of Lucas' legs, prying them open slightly, he had a look of amusement in his eyes, certain that i'd chosen him.

I lifted his chin with my finger so he was looking straight at me and just shook my head at him,

"I prefer keeping secrets sometimes" his body went rigid when I whispered this so only he heard it.

I finally moved onto Ruel and he had a smirk plastered on his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck, running one of my hands through his hair.

I stared at his eyes then at his lips then back up at his eyes and I swear his eyes went 50 shades darker at this action.

I brought my lips inches away from him, teasing him a bit. Everyone in the room was holding their breath waiting for us to finally kiss.

"In your dreams sweetheart" my hot breath fanned over his lips.

I quickly removed my arms from his neck before sitting on Sunday's lap beside him, I held her face in one of my hands before my lips met hers.

It was a soft kiss nothing too rough. I'd kissed girl friends before so I had no problem with this and I was comfortable with Sunday.

We would've kept going had someone clearing their throat not interrupted us. We turned around to face the rest of the group,

the boys looked shell shocked with their mouths wide open, whilst Mary and Ava just looked at us proudly with smiles on their faces.

"thank you for being my pashing partner" I kissed Sunday on the cheek,

"anytime Olive" she winked at me.

I sat back down between her and Ruel, who still looked like he'd witnessed us having sex in front of him,

"Close your mouth Ruel before a fly comes in" I laughed shutting his mouth myself.

My phone buzzed in my lap and I pulled it up to see who'd texted me.

Lucas' name lit up my phone screen and the text read, respectfully can I be next?

I giggled to myself before shooting him an unimpressed look from behind Ruel's back, to which he just pouted at me with puppy dog eyes.

I rolled my eyes before turning my attention back to the game.

Ruel's phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out quickly reading the text before looking over at Harrison who just raised his eyebrow back at him.

Ruel let out a quiet groan before standing to readjust his shorts before sitting back down as if nothing had happened.

I shot him a questioning look waiting for him to explain what just happened but he just stared at me before also refocusing his attention to the game.

_____________________________
heyyy I updated again, look at me being productive (i should acc be studying but anyways). How was this chapter, definitely different from what I thought of writing first but i wanted to add a bit of excitement.

I think this is it for the events of this night lol I feel like the night seems hours long just by how many things have happened.

I hope you enjoyed, lmk if you spot any spelling or grammar mistakes:) Have a lovely day/night<3