Chapter 13

The tiny green cup begins to quickly fill up with the clear liquid. As soon as both cups are full, we knock them back as tiny fires begin to ignite our throats.

The music playing in the background is drowned out by the sound of mine and Sunday's laughter as we stupidly dance around her room.

A heavy knock catches our attention as a light voice calls from the other side,

"are you girls ready to go yet?" Lilia waits for our answer.

Sunday saunters over to her door and opens the door widely to invite her sister in. We are finished with makeup and are dressed, just jewellery left to put on.

I grab my gold necklace with a tiny pink and orange butterfly on it. I struggle to clasp it on myself and send Lilia a pleading look.

She sighs with an amused glint in her eyes as she walks over to me and clasps my necklace on.

"thank you Lils" I manage to get out without slurring and plant a light kiss on her cheek.

Lilia let's out a light chuckle the opposite ends of her mouth crinkling as she does,

"i'll be downstairs whenever you guys are ready to go!" she makes her way out of Sunday's open door and heads downstairs.

"How does this top makes my boobs look? too much?" I ask Sunday turning away from the mirror I'm looking into to face Sunday.

"your boobs look just the perfect amount of out babe I promise" her eyes analyse my bust as she replies.

We give each other a nod to signalise we're ready to go, grabbing our phones and lipgloss we make our way down the stairs together hand in hand for nothing other than stability.

We aren't completely pissed, just enough for our heads to start shaking a bit whenever we laugh too hard.

"Lils we're readyyyy" my ears begin ringing at Sunday's poor attempt at singing.

"Then let's get this show on the road ladies" Lilia says as she grabs her car keys and leads the way outside.

***
"You two stick together and call me if anything goes wrong or else i'll kill you both" Lilia threatens as we both make our way out of the car blowing her air kisses.

We make our way up the driveway and the bass is already shaking the ground beneath us as we teeter towards the door.

Making our way through the house we attempt to spot any of our friends through the hoards of borderline alcoholic teens here.

We head into the kitchen to find a space to stop and text somebody. As I stop at the kitchen island a broad pair of arms (hairy might I add), wrap in front of my eyes.

"guess who?" a low voice rumbles into my ear and had I been slightly more fucked their voice would be unrecognisable to me.

I turn around in my spot and meet a familiar pair of flashing green eyes looking fixedly at me, they shimmer a bit more as they focus on my face further.

"You smell really good babe" my arms fly around his neck as I lean into him and inhale his scent.

"oh someone's had more to drink than most of us here" he chuckles, his eyes never leaving my face as he tries to analyse how drunk I am.

"For your information we are not drunk, just a step or two past tipsy." I counter his concern with a playful smile on my lips.

"Anyways our knight in shining armour, where's everyone else?" I question looking behind me to see if we can spot anybody.