chapter 4

Thor were like a little child who wanted everything he saw in that store. And him running through the store to find his waffles wasn't helping the fact that after a year of living with the avengers, you still were little confused how you should act in public places.

You were so used to hunting and living in the woods that it felt weird and wrong to even be in that store, even though you had been out of the woods like a year now.

Thor walked over to you and dropped plenty of Eggo boxes into the shopping cart.
"You sure that's enough?" you teased with a chuckle.
"Well, that's all what this place had." Thor shrugged and left to search the other stuff Tony wanted you to bring.

*

You got back to the tower by later on the afternoon with huge bags of food and Thor's waffles. He was so happy and as soon as you got to the kitchen he started to hide them so no one could eat his food again.

"Great you're finally here, I'm starving." Clint whined as he entered to the dining room with Nat behind him.

"Oh, so you're finally back." Clint rejoiced as he saw you.
"About time." Nat teased and picked up some groceries to help Thor.
"Hey easy, you just literally got out of the medical!" Clint said and grabbed milk out of her hands.

You just laughed from aside while Clint and Nat argued.
But gladly soon they reached an agreement and Nat got her permission to make some food to the team.

Soon after you had unpacked the groceries, you headed back to your room. You loved your own alone time too much to be a long time with others. You were the lone wolf.

You grabbed one of your favorite books from the table and sat down on the couch to read it.

Gosh you had missed reading during these past two days when you had to be in the wolf form.

Two hours passed quickly as you were reading.
You sighed when you finally had finished your book, which meant you had to go to the downstairs to get a new one.

Tony had built a little library in the tower and even had bought you plenty of books in there. It was one of the kindest things he ever had done to you, if you didn't include the time he had took you here, under his wings.

You left your room and were glad that you finally had the ability to use the elevator by yourself again.
You really loved to be wolf, but in the building like this, it wasn't easy.

You entered in the little library and for your surprise, there was already someone, reading a book on the couch Tony had also got in there. Just in case if you needed some alone time, because he knew no one else would use the library anyway.

And because of the long black hair and the smell of mint and frost, you knew it was Loki.

You felt how your wolf wanted to show up, just to protect you. But this time you managed to keep it under your control. The wolf had already left for a reason you didn't know, so it meant you wouldn't need it now either.

You walked quietly to the bookshelves without letting him hear you.
You just wanted your book quickly and then get out of there.

You looked for you book as you suddenly sensed someone appearing next to you.
You turned around and saw Loki, looking at you with a kind smile on his face.

"I assume you're Y/N." he said gently and leaned against the shelf with his arm.
You nodded quietly, still trying to block your wolf from making things worse.
"So you're human again, does it mean you trust me finally?" he smirked and clearly was trying to figure you out inside his head.
"No." you blurted firmly while you still tried to look for your book you were there for.