Memory~Kuroko X Reader

Ok he will definetly be OOC><

Kuroko's POV-

"Akashi-kun, please restrain yourself from cutting up Aomine-kun." I tell my Crimson classmate.

"Kuroko-kuuuuuun!!!!!" I hear a familiar voice call. I turn my head to see (FName) calling me.

I run to her and ask
"(LName)-San why are you here?"

"Pssh... Came here to watch my phantom boyfriend~ Problem?" You smile cheekily and you raise your hand and use your finger to touch your cheek, and you strike a pose. Making you look like the amazing piece of shit you always were.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!! (LNAME)-CHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!!!" I hear Aomine-kun laugh. I give him a glare I learnt from Akashi and he instantly stops.

"Good Work. My apprentice." I hear Akashi praise me.

Time Skip~

I walk home with (LName)-chan and she guides me to a park with swings and we sit down.
"Already been a year eh?" she sighs
"I still remember when we met."
"Who wouldn't?" She laughs

~FlashBack~

I see a beautiful girl with (HairC) hair, I think she's in my class. Two men walk up to her, grabbing her pale arm pulling her towards an alleyway. I run to them and see them stripping her.

(A/N- I'm sorry! Best scenario I could think of at th moment =_=)

Due to my misdirection, they can't see me. I throw a branch at their heads as they drop (LName). I grab her shivering hand and dropping my jumper over her at the same time. I run towards the closest basketball court and push her shoulders down. Making her sit down on the wooden bench.

"T-thank.... Y-you.....K-Kuroko-kun....." She stutters, I'm actually surprised she knows my name. "It's fine. I'll walk you home.

She leads me to her house and she runs to the bush by her front door.

"Pssst.... Turn around! I'm changing!"
She whispers, probably not wanting her parents to hear her.

I turn to face the opposite direction, slightly blushing.

"You can turn around now.... And.... Thanks" she thanks me.

She walks to her front door and waves, I wave back and turn to walk back home.

I feel a hand grab my shoulders from behind as another grabs my cheek.

A pair of lips reach my own as I see (LName) closed eyes.

She pulls away and blushes, "T-THANK YOU AGAIN!!" She bows ad runs into her home.

I turn away and turn red,
She's my first love...

A/N- halloooooo!!!! Thank you!

Hope you enjoyed this oneshot! It's pretty cheesy..... =_=

Next-
{MayuzumiXReader!}
[Requested by HarukaTomoe ]
Thanks for requesting!! *bows*
Ps. I might post it on Friday or Possibly on Tuesday because I got Camp! ^_^