Crepes- Midorima Shintaro X Reader Part 1 + Rant

I think I'm doing pretty good with updates now ^_^

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"(FName)-chan~" Takao runs up to you, "Taka-kun! hai hai~" you wave to your childhood friend. "Wanna get Crepes with me at the new Crepe Stand after school?" Takao asks you enthusiastically, "YUSSSS! I've been waiting to try that for ages~"

"What have you been waiting for ages nodayo? Not that I care or anything." a unexpected familiar voice asks,

"Shin-chan~ stop being such a Tsundere! And we were planning on getting some...... Crepes! After school! Wanna come?" Takao asks the tsundere carrot san.

"Hmph, I'm not a tsundere." Midorima looks away. "So are you coming with us Mido-kun?" You ask, staring at Midorima, "Fine."

"Ok ok~ let's meet up at the school gate after school!" Takao waves to the both of you, who were in the same class. "Mido-kun~ let's go to class!" You grab onto Midorima's arm, dragging him to Period One, which was maths.

"O-OI! Let go!" Midorima blushes and looks away. ".....hmp" you let go of Midorima's arm and start walking to the Classroom, leaving Midorima alone.

*insert wattpad notifica//slapped sorry *clears throat* Insert message ringtone*

From: Bakao Kuzanari
RE: (FName)-chan

Shin-chan, I'm watching you. JUST CONFESS ALREADY.

Midorima turned to see Takao staring at him from behind a wall.

"A-Ah. S-Shin-chan... Bai~" Takao quickly disappears behind the corner.

"Hmph." Tsunderima turns around to see (LName). "Mido-Kun? You ok?" You ask Midorima. Tilting your head to the side, "Y-Yeah, lets go." Midorima starts to walk in the direction of the classroom.

~Time Skip brought to you by Author-San fangirling over Yukine from Noragami~

*Insert Bell sounds*

"Yus! Time for crepes!" you jump from your seat and walk to Midorima's desk, which was two seats away from yours. "Let's go Mido-kun~", "U-Uhm. Sorr-" Midorima starts

*insert message ringtone*

"A-Ah. Just wait a second." You take out your phone.

From: Taka-kun
Subject: Gomen

Gomen (FName)-chan, I can't go to get crepes. My mum called me and something came up. Go with Shin-chan!~

Reply | Forward

To: Taka-Kun
Subject: Yeah ok!

That's fine! I'll just go with Mido-kun then!~

You slip your phone back in your skirt pocket. "What did you say Mido-kun?" Tilting your head slightly. "I can't go-nodayo. I need to do something." Midorima looks away, avoiding your eyes. "O-Oh. I see." you turn away as well, Midorima starts to walk out of the classroom. "Go with Takao, (LName)"

~time skippy brought to you by : Author-San here tryin to catch up with fairy tail episodes TTATT~

"Miss? Miss? What would you like?" The counter lady asks you, who was feeling gloomy. "uh. I'll have a (CrepeFlavour) crepe please, "Hai!~ that'll be 500¥. " (A/N: I'm sorry I don't know how much ¥=$ soz ^^;) "Here." you place the money in her hand, grabbing the crepe in the other.

You find a seat in a peaceful park nearby the stand. "haaah~" you sigh.

*Insert Message Ringtone*

Frm: Tsunderima Shintaho
Subject: Where are you?

Where are you?

Reply | Forward

(A/N: HOLY SHET I NEED TO INTERRUPT THIS ONE SHOT FOR A QUICK SECOND!! SO I WAS SITTING DOWN EATING ON OUR COFFEE TABLE, THEN A BIRD SUDDENLY SMASHED INTO OUR GLASS WINDOW. THEN IT FLEW AWAY. AND THEN ME AND MY SISTER JUST SUDDENLY BURST OUT: MOVE BITCH. GET OUT THE WAY.OK ONTO THE STORY AGAIN XD)

You stare at your phone. Debating whether or not to text him back.

To: Tsunderima Shintaho
Subject: Why

Why do you need to know Mido-kun?

You (lock/close) your (smart/flip) phone and slide it back into your pocket. Until it rings again.

From: Tsunderima Shintaho
Subject: Because

Because I want to see you.

Reply | Forward

Your face flushes red as soon as the message is read. "Arrrrrggggh....." you hold your head between your hands.

To: Tsunderima Shintaho
Subject: HAHAHAHHAHA

Pretty Bold move right there 😏
I'm at the park near the crepe stand.

You quickly devour the crepe in your hand, (A/N: heck, I forgot about that crepe) and you grab the napkin they gave you and wipe your hands and mouth.

"(LName)?"

A/N: hey guys~ part two is coming soon~ XD

!!! RANT AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

Wow annoying much. My so called 'friends' just made a group chat called 'The (My Name) bullies' wow rude much. And I said to them: can you leave me alone? I'm reading right now. Then I sent them a screenshot of a Haikyuu Fan Fic I was reading, then one (she really likes anime way more than me) said: what? Are you trying to advertise your fan fictions now?

I said: no. Wtf this isn't mine.

^ refer to media.

And she kept on spouting bullshit about me. like wtf. Jeez.

I'm serious. Wattpad is my only escape from bullying and arguments. I just snapped at my dad and he just slapped my face. I seriously expected this from my mother instead of my father.

😤😤😤 ok now that's off my chest have a great day unlike mine~ Bai Bai~