AkashiXReaderXKise Part 2-

Gomen gomen!! >.< TheLonerQueen I was so busy with school and assignments that I didn't update!! 😱😱 IM SORRY ILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE >_<

-----------------

"(FName)-san." Akashi calls your name.
"Yes? Aka-kun?" You reply
"Come to my house (A/N- ITS NOT A HOUSE ITS A FERKING MANSION//// slapped by Seijuro-sama) today after school. I have informed your parents already."
"E-EHHHH???!!!!" You scream,
"(NickName)-chiiiiiiiiiii~" you hear Kise scream,
"Yes? Ki-kun?" You turn to face Kise instead of Akashi.
"Do you wanna come over to my house today? After School?" He asks.
"Uhmmmmm...." you are left speechless.
"KYAAAAAA~ KISE CAN WE COME TOOOO???!!!!" Kise's fangirls scream.
"Ehhh??!!! But I want some time with (NickName)-chii!"
"Too bad Ryouta. (FName)-san is coming to my house after school today." Akashi interrupts
"HOW ABOUT ME AND KISE COME TO AKASHI'S HOUSE??? BETTER ??!!" You scream now frustrated.

You storm out and walk to your next class, (FavSubject), in (Room). You sit down on one of the chairs and begin to take out your pencil case and (SubjectBooks). "Wahhhhh!!! (LName)-cchiiii IM SORRY!!!!!" Kise runs up to you and hugs you tightly. "UgH... Get off me Kise-kun." you groan. "KYAAAAAAH!! KISE HUG ME TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Kise's fangirls shout, AGAIN.
"FOR FERKS SAKE JUST SHUT THE FÜCK UP!!" You scream, scaring the fangirls.

"What kind of bitch is she?"

"And what is she doing with our Kise SAMA?!"

"Watta bitch"

"That whore should die."

"Well sorry bitch. Not my fault this bastard is FÜCKING following me around." you retort.

~After School~

"Uhm. What are you two doing?" You ask the two miracles, you were both seated in seperate limousines and both beckoning you two come in.

"Choose" they both command.

~~~~
Next part will be interactive ^_^
Basically like-

If you chose AKASHI-
Etc.

If you chose Kise-
Etc.

Anyway~ thanks for reading and look forward to the next oneshot~

Instagram- Kuroma.hiyori