.....

So I just had another fight with my mum...

I'm really sorry guys... I don't even think I can come back now.

If any of you were in my situation, I don't think you guys would be that hurt. But I'm very sensitive.

My mum just said she would SLICE me with a butcher knife.

This really shows how loved I am. Wait. IM NOT!

Writing about it makes me cry all over again.

My family even tells me that I'm adopted. The only one that seems to care is my brother. He spoils me. And in return, he just asks me to listen to him...

And then he wastes all his money on me. You know, I actually ask for all these things and not once did I feel guilty for it. I mean, of course now I do but...

And sometimes I just get really pissed cause my brother turns off the internet to play Dota. And that's what caused the fight today.

My mum isn't bothered to go out. So she more of a stay at home wife than a working wife. And sometimes.... She doesn't bother to go shopping. And this week, she didn't buy MILK.

I woke up and asked my mum if I could make sausages. She said no because I ate one yesterday. She told me to make pancakes. And of course, I didn't know the recipe so I tried to go online. AND OF COURSE, MY BROTHER TURNED IT OFF!

so I went on my computer (which was plugged into the wifi modem) and I searched up a pancake recipe.

And then I was making it when I found out there was no more milk.

I shouted out to my mum, (she was in the garden) "why is there no milk?" And she replied saying I could use carnation milk.

Later when I was making it, there wasn't enough carnation milk so I asked my mum what I could use as a replacement. She told me to use water for the rest.

Blah blah blah. Later when she came into the kitchen she started telling me off for using all of the milk.

And I said "it's not my problem we don't have milk" that sentence set my mum off.

I don't even know why. She suddenly blew up.

Well, I don't want to tell you guys the rest but the rest you might not want to hear.

So because of this, I will be delaying my hiatus (I really don't want to) to the 10-07 which is nijimura's bday (I think).