Novel- Midorima X Reader

~Ps in the media the GoM is trying to teach Midorima how to seduce Takao~ >\\.\\< SOO KYUUTEEEEEEE~

~(^.^)~ after this I'm on hiatus (don't worry ^.^ hiatus is going to last 1 And 1/2 weeks most)~ but I'm gonna be working on a new book~ 'KuroBasu What If?' IM SORRY IF YOU HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF BOOK AND YOU THINK IM COPYING YOU ESPECIALLY ABBIE SEMPAI *^* IM SORRY I JUST WANTED TO DO THIS CHAPPY WHERE YOU DIE AND THEIR REACTION SO ONCE AGAIN IM SOWWWYYY!!

•=•=•=•=•••=•=•=•••=•=•=•=•=•=
"Ohoyou~ Midori-kun! Taka-kun!~" you greet the light and shadow of Shuutoku, who were currently walking to school.

Takao turns around and greets you"Ohoyou! (LName)-chan!" Midorima ignores you and continues to read a book which had a red cover.

"Ne Ne, Midori-kun! What are you reading?" You ask, jumping onto his back, "Hmph, a novel." he replies, "What novel?" You and Takao ask at the same time. "A romance novel." He replies curtly. "OHHHHH~ MIDORI-KUN/SHIN-CHAN IS READING ROOMAAAANNNCEEEEE~" you and Takao squeal in unison. "Would you two be quiet?" Midorima snaps at the two of you. "Eeeeeeeh??? Hidoiiii!!!!!" you cling onto Midorima's arm. (A/N: pretend you have a similar personality as kise, and maybe a little takao. So imagine a female version of Kise and Takao mixed, and BAM! That's you!)

Midorima looks at you for a second and then continues to read his novel. "MIDORI-KUUUUUUUN!!!!! LEMME SEEEEEE!!!!~" you shout in his ear. Midorima flinches at the noise and drops the book. You scramble for the book before he could retrieve it.

"............"
"W-What nanodayo..?"
You show the book to the Hawk.
"S-SHIN-CHAN WHY ARE YOU READING THIS?????????????" Takao screams,
"I-I DONT NANODAYO! MIYAJI SEMPAI GAVE THIS TO ME AND I JUST GOT UP TO THAT BIT NANODAYO!" Midorima explains while flailing his around furiously.

*RRIINNNNGGGG*

"OH SHIT WE'RE LATE! LETS GO!" You scream,

~During Class~

"hmm... How to be a great boyfriend. Midori-kun likes someone?" You daydream,

<<<<<to be continued~

Haaaaiiiii reader chaaaan~ thanks for taking your time to read this~ hiatus will last 1 week at most, and while I'm on my hiatus I'll be making a Q & A! So comment some questions for the Question Chapter~