Bad. Ass. - Aomine Daiki X Reader

I AM CURRENTLY WATCHING EPISDE 66 OF KNB AND IM FUCKING CRYING @-@ but I'm not going to post a pic cause its just gonna spoil it #-# PS I'm still crying. Oh and this was partially requested by lovekpopgal on Instagram. Check her out~ she's one of my friends from school~ she also really likes EXO and other kpop bands ^^

Third Person POV

There was panic.
Everywhere.

"We need back-up! We're currently caught in a crossfire and Leiutenant Aomine has been shot! I repeat: We need back-up!" an officer spoke into a walkie talkie, trying his hardest not to panic. Well what do you expect when their best fighter is not even able to fight in the middle of a crossfire?

"We're sending back up now! Cheif (LName) should be there by now!" A voice from the other end reassures him.

"Cheif (LName)?"

"We're saved!"

"She'll be able to solve this lickity split!"

"Shut up Officer (RandomName)" a voice interrupts the group of cops.

"Cheif (LName)!"

(LName) kneels down next to Aomine. Trying her best to avoid the bullets. " Geez~ I let you go on a mission without me and you're already shot. "

"S-Shut up." Aomine grabs onto her sleeve.

(LName) stands up, walking to a nearby high platform, crawling so agilely that everyone was pretty sure that the group of criminals didn't even notice (LName) climbing.

(LName)'s POV

I crawl to a high platform. Carrying my Hecate 2000 rifle with me.

(A/N: yes yes. I just did that. And I will love you if you know what reference I made)

I reach the platform and lay on my stomach. Holding my rifle next to me.

I pear into the scope, spotting the area where the criminals were firing from.

*BANG*

"W-WHAT?..." a criminal drops to the ground.
"OI! (Criminal1)!!"

" WHERE IS IT COMING FROM??!! "

I duck down under some crates, carefully not to let them spot me.
I take out my handgun from my belt and aim for a crate near them.

*BANG*

"WHOS SHOOTING?"

"WHAT THE FUCK??"

"THEYRE FROM ABOVE!"

"I DONT SEE THEM!"

I duck again, pretty sure that they might spot me very soon, I take out my walkie talkie and press channel 1.

" Its Chief (LName). Distract the criminals for me, I'm going to higher ground. "

"REALLY CHIEF?" I hear a criminal shout. "OW OW OW!"

I pear at the criminal, you was grabbing an officer by the hair, and in the other hand, was a walkie talkie.

"If you don't show yourself... I MIGHT ACCIDENTLY SHOOT THE BITCH." The criminal drops the walkie talkie and grabs a gun off the officer's belt.

I quickly shoot the criminal, and he falls to the ground. Letting go of the officer in the process.

"DONT MOVE (RandomName2)! " I shout.

Quickly grabbing Hecate, I run to higher ground. And I shoot at all the criminals, shooting them all in the heart.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"(FName)" I hear someone call my name.

I turn to see Daiki.

"Yes?" I tilt my head,
He stares at me intensely, still clutching his fresh bullet wound.
"Have you been training without me, not been getting enough sleep, doing other people's paperwork, and not eating enough again?" He asks me.

I flinch. "I-I'm fine. Really" I start to back away from my soon to-be husband. "(FName). Come here." Daiki beckons me towards him.

I hesitantly walk towards him, and he pulls me in for a long hug.

"You should rest more often..."

Omake~

"Man are you a good for leaning on!~" Aomine lets out a long sigh.

(LName) begins to grow pissed as she constantly smacks Aomine's head. "OW OW OW OW!!!"

"CHEIF PLEASE STOP LIETENANT IS GOING TO DIE!"

"CHEIIIIIFFFF!!!!!!!!"

HAI HAI~ Hope you all enjoyed it~ lovekpopgal haha I did this at the last minute ^^; hope it wasn't too bad.....

Sorry for not really including much about Aomine and the reader! *bows* I'm pretty sure the next one will be Murasakibara ^^