Bento~Sakurai Ryo X Reader

Extra long one today! I'm Aiming for 1000 words! ^_^ Enjoy this extra long one shot!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"This is (LName) (FName) treat her well, she came from (CountryName)." the teacher introduces you to the class.

"Hai~ I'm (LName) (FName). I come from (CNAME) but don't worry~ I'm very fluent in Japanese." you introduce yourself.

"Class, any questions about (LName)-san?"

"Do you play sports?" A male classmate asks,
"Hai~ I play basketball currently and used to swim competitively."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"A-Ah... N-Not at the moment...."

"Do you play Otome games?" A female classmate asks, probably noticing your phone which was currently switched on Dreamy Days in Tokyo West, by Voltage.
"Hai! I also watch anime! Only in my free time though."

"Class that's enough! You ask your other questions during break time! (LName)-san, you can sit next to Sakurai. Now get ready for Period One!" Sensei announces. She points to a Brown Haired male and you sit down next to him.

After Classes~

You hear the bouncing of a basketball, the Sqeaking of shoes, you open the door. Everyone stares at you.

A black haired male with squinty eyes and glasses walks up to you, "Do you need something?" He asks politely, "U-Uh, no. Just watching. Actually do you mind if I uhh... become a manager?" You ask, "Ah. We already have a manager, but do you want to be a co-manager?"

Soon a peach haired girl walks to you, grabbing your hand. "FINALLY~ A GIRL IS HERE!" She screams, "A-Ah. Hi~ I'm (LName) (FName). I'm a first year. Pleasure to meet you~ And you are?" You ask, "I'm Momoi Satsuki, I'm the manager of the basketball team and a first year as well. Do you play basketball?." She asks, "Yup! I used to play shooting guard!" you reply. "Oh! Cool! I don't play basketball but I can gather information to 'predict' what they will work on and change. Anyway~ Guys! Introduce yourselves!~" she talks enthusiastically.

"I'm Aomine Daiki. I play the Ace and Power Forward. I'm in your class as well as Sakurai. " he introduced himself.

"I'm Imayoshi Shouichi, the captain of the basketball team. I play Point Guard and I'm a third year." The squinty eyed megame introduced himself.

"Wakamatsu Kosuke. I play center position. Second year." A blonde male walks up to you.

"I'm Yoshinori Susa, Vice Captain and I play Small Forward. I'm a Third year like Imayoshi." A tall brown haired sempai walks next to Wakamatsu.

"S-Sakurai R-Ryo.... I'm in your class and I sit next to you, I play s-shooting guard as well. S-SUMIMASEN!" He apologises, curling up into a ball after introducing himself.

"E-Eh? Did I intimidate him?" You point to Sakurai.

"Ehehehe...... don't worry! He just always apologises.." Momoi scratches her head.

"Hmm...." you look down at Sakurai, and you kneel down. "Its okay. No need to apologise~ you did nothing wrong!~" you reassure him. Sakurai looks up at you with big puppy eyes. "Really..?" He asks quietly. "Y-Yeah." you reply softly. To be honest you had a fetish. Yes a fetish for cute little boys. Yes a boy Lolita complex.

(A/N: is that what they call it? Lawl I don't know XD)

You were trying your best not to sqeaul but to no avail. You hug Sakurai's arm and squeeze it. "KYAAAA~ SAKURA CHAN IS SO CUTE!~" you sqeaul. "S-Sakura?" The whole team Stares at you.

"E-ehehehe... " you sweatdrop and let go of Sakurai's arm. "Ah.... Gomen Gomen... But Sakura-chan is so cute!~" You scratch your head.

"Anyway how are you going to help is?" Aomine asks you. "I can make bentos!" You pump your fist. The whole team shivers, "Demonstrate." Wakamatsu points at you. "Sure~"

You run to the Home Economics room with Sakurai for help. Since you Still didn't know the way around Touou.

"Sakura-chan, what bento should I make?" You ask Sakurai. "Uhmm... I kinda like loquats... SUMIMASEN! YOU CANT PUT THEM IN BENTOS!" Sakurai bows repeatedly AGAIN. "uhh... how about we just make onigiri? And omurice?" You ask him. "A-Ah... Ok...."

~Later~

"OHHHH! THIS IS SO GOOD!" Aomine and Wakamatsu scream at the same time. "Ahahahaha..... I think it's amazing that even though I came from (CName) I still know how to cook Japanese food...." you sweatdrop. "T-Thank you.... We are blessed. Please... Make this everyday for us... Satsuki.... her cooking kills...." Aomine Stars crying and patting your shoulder.

"A-Ahh.... Ok....?" You assure him. "What do you guys want then?" You pull out a notebook and pen.

"TERIYAKI BURGER!" Aomine shouts,
"NO! YAKISOBA I WANT YAKISOBA" Wakamatsu argues.
"Why don't we just have Unagi Gohan?" Imayoshi suggests, (A/N: Unagi Gohan is Grilled Eel over Rice.)
"But I like cherries!~" Momoi retorts.
"We don't really mind." Yoshinori and the coach speak in unison.

You quickly jot down the foods, "Ok! Everyday will be something different! There will ALWAYS be rice and vegetables. NO EXCUSES ."

"Ano..... (LName)-san. Do you mind if I help? SUMIMASEN IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO!" Sakurai asks, "sure! I don't think I'll be able to make so much anyway~" you pat his head.

~Later in the Year~

"(LName)-san... do you need help with that?" Sakurai asks you, who was carrying some bento boxes with Onigiri inside it. "Yeah.. Thanks," you pass him three boxes out of the seven. "Oh, remember, the red box is yours." you tell him. "W-What's inside it?" he asks,

(A/N: ok I forgot to mention he uses sorry less often now.)

"Guess~" you sing song while walking to the gym, "Loquats?" He asks, "Yup!~" .

"T-Thank you, (LName)-San " he smiles at you. "ARRGGHH! I told you before! Just call me (FName)!!" You shout at him. "S-SUMIMA-" Sakurai was about to apologise but got cut off by you. "DONT! I TOLD YOU DONT SAY SORRY!"you shout again, realising you yelled, you cup your mouth. "Sorry..." you apologise. "Heh. its ok. Cause you said sorry!" Sakurai flashes you a smile.

"B-Baka..." you turn away, blushing. "Ehhh???" Sakurai steps back away from you.

"S-Sakura-chan."
"Hai?"
"I-I like you...."
".........."
"it's ok if you don't like me back. I just wanted to let you know."
"I-I like you too....."

~~~~~
Lawl SARREH for shitty ending. I wanted to end it quickly. XD I'll make a new one for Sakurai later in the book 😂.