Study- Nijimura Shuzo X Reader

~ Requested by @Pariah_Incognito ~
(=_=)" sorry if I changed it too much or is too OOC or you don't like the scenario.

Word of Warning- You are Haizaki's childhood friend. So you're in the GoM's year.

Study - Nijimura X Reader

"Arrrrggghh..." You ruffle your hair roughly. Staring down at your textbook, of course, it was a mathematics textbook. You take a glance at the question you were stuck on.

-----
15x - 17 = 73
What is the value of x?
-----

You scribble down some formulas to help you solve the INCREDIBLY HARD QUESTION. You groan again when you find yourself getting the wrong answer.

"Need some help with that?" A voice asks, You turn to see a male with dark hair, "U-Uhh... Sure." He takes out a chair from under the table and plops down his bag. You see a basketball jersey tied to it, then you remember who he is.

"A-Are you possibly.... Shogo's Captain?" You ask him. "Eh? Shogo? Haizaki Shogo?" He replies, obviously surprised. "Ah. Yes. I'm sorry for the trouble he causes at practice. Nijimura-sempai. I'm Haizaki's Childhood friend. (LName) (FName) " you stand up and bow.

"It's fine." Nijimura waves it off. You sit back down and pick up your pacer and start to work on the problem. "You're doing it wrong." he points to the question. "E-Eh?"

He takes out a pencil and starts to write down some numbers.

15x -17 = 73
15x = 73 +17
15x = 90
X= 6

He puts down the pencil and stares at you. You look down at the book and start to read it. "Ohhhhhhhh........" You stare at the book again. "You forgot to change the minus into a plus when you moved it to the other side of the equal sign." he explains.

"ohhhhh! Thanks sempai~" You continue to do the questions until you finished the whole chapter.

"Done?" Nijimura asks. "Yup!" You flash him a smile and he blushed. Which you were not aware of. "(LName)-san." "yes?" You reply.

Nijimura turns away, "Are you f-free on Saturday?" He asks you. "Yup!" You cheerfully reply. "D-Do you want to go somewhere with me?" you stare at him. This was definitely not how Haizaki described him.

"Sure!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry for late update~ thanks for requesting!

Requests always open ^_^