Friendly Rivals~ Mayuzumi Chihiro X Reader

YUSSSS I SYNCED MY PHONE =D

Requested by HarukaTomoe ^_^ thanks~

Definetly OOC cause I havent met him yet and in my country Kuroko No Basket is only up to the bit where Kise and Kuroko have an official match. Sorry *bow*

Reader-chan's POV~

"Not fair (LName)-chan!!" your classmate shouts when you are playing class sport.

"Ah! Gomen Gomen!" you sweatdrop when you dribble the basketball past them,

"(LName)-san is so good at Basketball. I'm slightly jealous!" your boy classmate praises.

You jump with incredible force and slam the ball into the basket. Scoring 2 points for your team.

"YOSH! (LName) GOT US A LEAD!!" your team cheers.

"That means we can take a break right?"

CLUTCH TIME~

"OI. STOP FOOLING AROUND AND GET SOME POINTS YOURSELF. DON'T LET ME SHOULDER EVRYTHING YOU ASSHOLES. OR I'LL GET SEI-CHAN TO CUT YOU UP." you flash them a sadistic smile.

Sweatdrop.

"I can do better than (LName)." you hear a voice state.

"That's Bullshit~" you sing song

"I have to do better than (LName) at least. I already lost to Kuroko already...." He mutters ever so quietly. (<----- is that how he acts? I'm sorry .-.)

But unfortunately for him. You heard his mourning.

----------------
*Pant* *Pant* <-------- awesome sound effects brought to you by author san!

You haven't talked for the whole game. Unfortunately for him AGAIN his misdirection didn't work on you. You weren't focused so for some reason it blocked out all the effects. 

~

He lost. Again. To a girl. 

He walked away and as soon as he was out of sight, he ran to the gym. Ashamed of himself, he slumped to the ground and curled up into a ball.

He started to sob. Very quietly.

"Chihiro-kun?"

He heard this soothing voice and ran to it and hugged the source.

"I'm a failure. I lost. Twice now. Both to people I thought I could beat. I couldn't. I'm stupid. *sob*" Mayuzumi began to cry on your shoulder. Hard.

You reluctantly run your hands along his hair and began to pat him.

"shhh... its okay. Just let it all out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After School

"I'm sorry I had to do that, (LName)-san."

"Its ok."

"And to thank you..."

~CHU~

Your face heats up and you run to a tree and hide behind it.

"D-Don't do that!!" you scream. Blushing really hard.

"Ara... I'm sorry. Its just that youre too cute~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update~ 

HERE IT IS THANKS FOR REQUESTING!!! FEEL FREE TO REQUEST MORE.

NEXT~

{Hayama Kotaro}

Requested-