Depression~ Akashi Seijuro

The piano's melody was dull.
The Cello's strings were loose.
And the pencil's tip was blunt.
All her problems were caused by her family.

"(LN)-San!" Your classmate calls you.
You turn, "Yes?"
"Can I copy your answers for maths? I'm kinda behind. Ahahaha...." she asks you.
"Sure. Whatever." you take out your maths notebook and hand it to her. "Return it to me when your finished."

You walk to the music room, you see the piano lid open and walk over to it. Like it was urging you to play again.

You look down at your fingers to see it all bruised. Rolling up your sleeves, you see cuts down your wrist, the other arm being the same.

*Sigh*

Flashback-

Your mother beats you. "I WISH YOU WERE DEAD! THEN I WOULDNT HAVE SO MUCH PAIN IN MY LIFE!!" She screams at your shaking figure. "Please... mum... stop....." you whisper, your voice cracking, "Psh. You deserve it. You're too dumb for this family. Being Top of class doesn't mean anything!! You have to be top of the grade!!" Your older sister shouts at you.

End of Flashback-

You feel something moist running down your face. It runs to your mouth and you lick it.

Salt.

You've recently been tasting this particular savoury water frequently. Guess it's normal for you to cry now.

"(LN)- san. What are you doing?" A familiar voice asks.

"Akashi." you turn to see the red-headed male standing by the door of the room.

"What's wrong?" He asks again.

You realise you haven't wiped away your tears yet.

"N-Nothing Akashi- kun." you stutter slightly.

"No you're crying. Tell me what's wrong. That's an order." He demands.

"I told you! Nothing! ITS JUST ME GETTING PHYSICALLY ABUSED BY MY FAMILY AND ME CUTTING AND STARVING MYSELF! IS THAT A PROBLEM? IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR A WHOLE TWO YEARS ALREADY!! YOU STILL HAVENT NOTICED?! WOW THANKS A LOT AKASHI!!" You vent out your anger on him. Realising what you just did, you run out of the Music Room and instead, you run to the Gym.

Akashi mentally hits himself. How could he be so stupid?!

To Be Continued.

Hi guys. This is a real story except no Akashi to vent out anger on. This is me. I get physically abused at home. and the dying but is true. My mum just said that today when I said I was tired after practicing piano. the sister part is true as well.

While I'm writing this I'm locked in the bathroom. My mum is banging on the door.

She just said she hates me and asked a rhetorical question. "Why were you born when you don't even satisfy me?" But in Chinese basically.

Well I guess you guys don't really care anyway.

Next Kotaro X Reader
Requested by @pongaaaaaa