What If I Was a Guy??

Tachibana Hotaru X Kuroma Hiyori FOR THE WINNNN

PS she, yes SHE, is from Aoharu X Kikanju.

For certain reasons, she has to pretend to be a guy...

HAHAHHAHA ANYWAY! SHE IS BAE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tachibana woke up to the feelling of no warmth next to her.

"Hnn... Hiyori? Where are you?" She looked around her room with squinted eyes,

"I-I'm here..." Hiyori spoke with a manly voice.

Tachibana widened her eyes to see Hiyori with shorter hair, and she was much, much taller.

"W-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??" Tachibana screamed at the top of her lungs,

"I DONT KNOW!" you screamed back.

"SHUT UP!" the door burst open with Masamune in the doorway, who instantly froze as soon soon as he saw Hiyori.

"W-What happened to you? YOU USED TO BE SO CUTE AND FLUFFY!" He quickly glomped you and his eyes started to tear up.

Tachibana quickly jumped up from her bed kicked Masamune in the side, sending him flying.

She glared at her neighbour and hugged Hiyori.

"SHE. IS. MINE." she pushed Masamune out her door and locked it.

"Are you okay? How did you become a guy?" She pats you softly and quietly asks her (girl)boyfriend questions.

Hiyori begins to sob quietly and answers, "I- I don't know... I just woke up like this."

"Sshh, sshhh, it's okay, maybe you just need some rest." she pushed you to the bed and pulls the covers over him(her).

Hiyori quickly pulls Tachibana down and hovers over her,

"You forgot I'm a guy, with needs."

Tachibana blushes and turns her head away.

Hiyori lowers her head and whispers in Tachibana's ears,

"You never know what might happen..."

WOOOOOO DONEEEEE

HAPPY WATTPAD ANNIVERSARY TO MEEEEE

Anyway, i need to sleep, so baaaiiii 

See you next one shot ;)