Models- Kise Ryouta X Reader

:I'm sorry. I forgot who requested this.

Gonna tell you guys in advance, Kise calls people he acknowledges with -cchi at the end of their last name, so other people he just met and sh*t, he just calls then without honorifics or adds -San to their last names, okay?

For outfit please refer to media (either above or on the right)

Reader's POV

"(LName)-chan~ please change into this outfit!" Your manager passes you a floral summer dress.

"Hai!~" you quickly rush into the changing room and change.

Kise's POV

"Kise-kun~ today you will be having a photo shoot with (LName)-Chan!" My manager informs me, "Eh? (LName)? Isn't she that new popular model?" I ask, "Yep~ that's the one!"

"Anyway~ Kise-kun~ please change into these clothes~" my manager passes me a summer singlet and a pair of jean shorts along with a pair of black nikes.

(A/N: yes. I know. But I'm reeeaaaally obsessed with Nike and Adidas at the moment XD)

"Ok-ssu!~" I walk to the male changing room.

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•

I finish changing and open the door to see a girl with (HairColour) hair in a floral dress sitting down on a stool, and a girl next to her, applying make-up to her face. The make-up artist finishes and places her brushes back into a box.

"Ah! Are you Kise-san?" She turns to face me, her hair swaying with her.

"Ah. Yes!~ I'm Kise Ryouta~ You must be (LName)-cchi~" I smile.

"Nice to meet you, Kise-san." She reaches out her hand towards me, I grab it and shake it.

"Nice to meet you too~ (LName)-cchi~"

"We're starting the Summer photo shoot now!" Both my and (LName)'s manager shout.

"Hai!" (LName) rushes towards her manger.

"OK guys! Kise and (LName) please stand in front of the screen!"

Me and (LName) stand next to each other, our hands touching in the process. I see (LName) blush while I feel my cheeks burning a little as well.

"For now, just do some poses and act like you're a couple~" the photographer chimes.

"E-eh???" (LName) gasps, "Hidoi-ssu~ You don't want look like a couple with me?" I pout.

"E-Eh????" She backs away from me, I grab her wrists and pull her close to me, our eyes locking in the process. Her (EyeColour) Eyes stare at my gold ones.

"Perfect!" The photographer gives us a thumbs up.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"(LName)-cchi~" I wave out to the (HairColour) female.