Chapter 1

My life is shit. It always was. I always wanted something to change and erase everything bad from this world. But then I realised, that everything I was is what I always hated the most. I'm an assisin. I only have five rules and I never break them. This rules are keeping me sane and make me think I'm different then all the other criminals. I know I'm not but I stopped caring years ago. I realised I can only survife, if I kill those, who are keeping me away from living. It's a thing you have to accept bevore you can kill as many people as me. When you did, you care for no one and nothing except for yourself and your job. Sometimes, when I need mony, I just take jobs from other people and work as hitman. But that doesn't keep me away from killing like I want. At the day, I'm Y/N. The mentally ill guy who gives a shit about nothing. But at night, I'm the most dangerus man in the country. I'm Nightshot.

I'm going to a universety in french tomorrow. At least everybody thinks, I do. Even though I'm nearly 30. Sometimes it really helps, that I look like I'm only 18. It also helps me to let people think I'm a normal guy who's just a little fucked up and don't get something about my double life. Today's gonna be my last day here in New York and I'm sitting the last time in my favurite Cafè. I'm always coming here to get my mind free. ,,Hi, Y/N", says a simmilar Voice. I look up. ,,Hi, Eren.", I say. Eren is a waiter in this Cafè and the only person I trust a little bit. He's also the only person I would never kill. Okay, maby I would kill him, if he found out who I really am. But in no other case. ,,The same as usuall?", Eren asks. ,,You know me well." No, you don't. ,,Okay. Wait here a second." I think, I'm gonna miss this guy. Eren comes back after a few seconds and puts a cup of black tea on the table. ,,Thanks." ,,You know Y/N, I'm gonna miss you. Do you really want to move to french?" Eren looks kinda sad. ,,I'm gonna miss you to, Eren. But I have to go. Even though I don't want to." I really don't want to but I'm to wanted here in Amerika. I'm littery known everywhere here and I really don't to be caught, so I'm moving to French. ,,But promise you'll write me sometimes, okay?" ,,I promise. I think you should go back to work now." I can't do that. It will be better for him, if he just forgtes about me. If they find out, who I am and that Eren has kontact to me he'll get bad problems. I drink out my tea, pay and leave the cafè. I'm gonna miss this place. The place were I got a few hours of peace. I'll never see this place again.