Chapter 12

I'm not sure when I realised it, but when I did I was completely sure. Levi Ackerman is mine and I will keep him until I finally kill him. I'm defintly going to kill him one day, but I will keep him save here with me. Like I said, out there are people which all want to kill him and no one may do that except for me. If anyone comes near him, I'll kill this person. ,,You're crazy.", the raven whispers. ,,We already talked about that. I know I'm crazy and I wonder wy you can be that calm when you're with me.", I answer and and loose my grib a little. ,,Experienced worst." I laugh a little. ,,I don't think so. You have no idea how worst I can be. I may look normal, but we both know I'm not." My grib goes harder again. ,,I will get out of here, believe me. And then the Survey Corps will hunt you until you die. I can't describe how much I hate you and I don't give a godamn fuck about you.", Levi says and looks at me stonecold. I grib as hard as I can around his troat and pull him close to my face. ,,Listen! You won't get out of here. But if you, somehow, figuer out to flee, I will catch you again and take you with me. Because I always finish my job. That's my most important rule and I'm not breaking one of them! I may not have killed you by the first try, but when I try it next, I will be succesfull. Nothing will be able to hold me back!", I hiss and throw Levi on the floor. Without saying anything else I leave the room.

Shit. I guess I got myself in trouble now. I can't stay here any longer, I have to get out of here. But how? Y/N hears everything I'm doing and I can hear everything he's doing. That's fucking annoying, because he's very loud, when you understand what I mean. I hate everything about this man.  There's nothing good about him, except for that he looks good as fuck. But that doesn't mean a thing. He's a psychotic murderer who just lives like he wants. He needs to be stopped, but first I have to get out of here. But how without any weapons? And this guy is littelary the whole day here, so there's no way I can get through him without starting a fight. I go through my hair and sight. Wy am I always in charge to get in these stupid situation? Probably I'm just not able to just a normal life. So much would be different if I just took my normal, boring life. I would've went on a normal school, got a normal job and would be in a normal relationship with Eren. I know the only reason he cheated on me was because I barely could be with him because I always went on missions. He probably got bored with me. He never said it but I know it's true. If I had a normal job he'd never cheated on me and we'd be still together. But I'm just not normal and I will never be. I choosed to live this live and I have to get along with it. There's no way of giving up. I won't let this asshole kill me. I'm not going down without fighting against it.

Sorry, this chapter's a little short,