Chapter 8

It's been one month. For this time I'm sitting in this room and don't know were I am. Three times a day Y/N comes and brings me food. I'm really trying not to eat it, but sometimes I just can't hold myself back. But I still lost quite much weight. But to all abundance the assasin startet to give me weard looks. I don't know how describe them, but it creeps me out. ,,Can't you just kill me now?", I say annoyed. ,,No. I don't want to right now." ,,God damit, you're an assasin! It's your fucking job to kill people!" ,,I only kill when I want. You could be happy that I'm the one who's going to kill you. I'm going to do it fast. But there are a lot of people out there who would torture you or something. So you could say I'm keeping you save." ,,If you believe it or not, I can defend myself very well. I don't need anybody to keep me save." ,,Let me tell you a secret: I don't want anyone else to kill you. I will be the one to kill you and no one else." It's weard. And I don't want to be killed by anyone else except for Y/N. Like, I don't want to be killed. I really don't want to. But he's the only one were I would accept it. I hate him. But he could kill me and it wouldn't be a big deal for me. ,,Wy?", I just ask. ,,Because I care for you, idiot. And all I'm trying right now is to get a stable relationship to you. I don't want you to hate me. Even though I'm going to kill you. So, do you hate me?" Yea, I hate him. I would rather die to be here locked up with this idiot. He cares for me? Then wy does he keep me here until he kills me? I don't want to wait any longer just to wait until he kills me. Then I'd rather die right now. ,,Yea, I hate you. Can you kill me now?"

Huh, he really wants to die. ,,Suicidal, little bitch.", I say annoyed. This suicidal shit annoyes the fuck out of me. It isn't even fun then. ,,You know, it's boring to kill someone who wants to die. I'm not going to kill you, until you onestly beg me to let you life. I mean really onestly." I'm not sure, if this ever going to happen, but I can wait. ,,I'm not suicidal. I just don't want to stuck with you any longer." ,,Like I said." And with this words I leave the room and lock the door. I just want to punch this idiot in his fucking perfect face, but he'd probably punch back or something, so I just let him be. I have to keep Ackerman here with me, or else he gets killed by someone else and that's the last thing I want to happen. I'm the only one who may kill him, no one else. He is my job and I will finish it. My rules are the most important thing to me and I'm not gonna break one of them. Suddenly my phone rings. It's Eren. Fuck.

,,Hi Eren. What do you want?"

,,I just wanted to ask how it's going. I haven't heard from you a long time."

,,I'm fine. Everybody is really nice and I already found some new friends. What about you?"

,,I'm fine. I asked Mikasa out."

,,Finally!"

,,What do you mean?"

,,Everybody now you like eachother, but you were just dumb to realise."

,,Hey! And how did you know?"

,,Eren, it was obviusly as fuck. Mikasa was always flirting with you, but you just didn't get it."

,,Oh, shut up! You're to dumb to get in a relationship eather!"

,,Who the hell would want to be in a relationship with me?"

,,Are you kidding? I know a bunch of girls who would die for you. You'll find your girl soon."

,,No, because I'm fucking gay!" Fuck. Did I just accedantly out myself? But it's true. I'm into guys. I just can't get along with woman. I hear Eren laughing.

,,Well, that explains everything. However, by."

,,By, Eren." He hangs up. I sight. I know, that I'll never be in a relationship. How should that work? Even if I'd find the right one, I couldn't let him near me. And I'm ignoring the fact, that I don't need a partner. I can get along with myself very well.