Chapter 2

Complete scilence. I'm sitting on my bed and wait for the gong to break the scilence. Finally. Mitnight. Now it's my time. The time when I'm no longer Y/N. Now I'm Nightshot. This is the last time I'll go out in America and I will enjoy every second of it. Suddenly my phone rings. Who the fuck is calling me this late.
,,Hello?"
,,I know you're Nightshot. I've got a job for you." The person on the other phone has a disguised, deep voice.
,,Who the fuck are you?"
,,That doesn't matter. I got a job for you and I want you to finish it. I'll pay you 500K. Do you take it or not?"
Shit, 500K is much money. I worked as hitman a few times and wy shouldn't I now? But how did this motherfucker even get my number? Everything on this smells like shit. I like the risk.
,,Fine. I'll do it. Who's the victim and were does it life?"
,,His name is Levi Ackerman. I'll send you the adress per message. "
,,And wy should I kill him?"
,,That doesn't matter. I want you to kill him for me and I'll pay you for that. That's all you need to know, right?"
I sight. In this moment, I get a message. This must be the adress. The unknown person ends the call and I check the message. This isn't far away. I put my black costume and my black mask on and take my guns. After this job I have enough money for the next two years. I jump out of the window and go to the named adress. It's a quite huge house. This Levi Ackerman is probably one of this snobs, who have many enemes. I've killed many people like this bevore. It's not new to me. I walk around the house and spot a balcony next to a tree. I think I can enter the house from this spot. I start to climb on the tree and jumb on the balcony. Of couse the door is lockt. I'm actuelly quite happy that I have a general key, so I don't have to waste strenge for breaking in. I unlock the door and enter a huge bedroom. In the corner stands a bed and a person lies in it. This is probably the guy I'm ment to kill. I walk slowly to the bed and see, that the men, who lies in it. I can't tell otherwise. He's truly beutifull. No,  I'm not allowed to think like this. I put the gun to his head and at this moment he wakes up and looks me straight in my eyes. Wy the fuck is he so beutifull? ,,Well, fuck."