ᔕIᒪK

𝗝𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗻
-ʝɛɱ- 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
California 📍 6:30am

𝗝𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗻-ʝɛɱ- 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲California 📍 6:30am

"It is time." The judge said this statement with finality. "I will now pass sentence of the verdict. I agree with the jury on the verdict of guilt, and hereby sentence Dameon Tillman to 20 years in prison, without parole." My mom said reminiscing as she cooked, "I don't wanna hear that for you two so please be careful." She said giving my sister D'Andrea and my brother Kiante a lecture.

"Mommmmm!!" I said banging my head on the table, "You've said that millions of times, we get it."

I've only seen my dad through visiting hours. Somehow him and my mom conceived me while he was locked up. My dad said he was doing good but he always did something bad while in prison so more time would get added so I gave up all hope of waiting for him to come home. I kinda stopped liking him too cause he couldn't even get right for the sake of his family. I haven't talked or seen him in three years.

"You know he's been asking about you?" My mom asked.

I shrugged, "Don't give a damn."

My sister Soraya hit my mouth so I hit her back.

"Can you two stop? Childish as hell." Kiante said sitting down at the table across from us.

"She hit me first, the fuck?" I said making my mom quickly turn around and look at me.

"What's wrong with you this morning? Allat cursing."

"Nothing, yall just bothering me."

"Ain't nobody messing with yo crybaby ass." D'Andrea said.

"Was I talking to you? Or is your name mom?"

"Go somewhere else with that negative ass attitude." My mom said with her eyebrow raised.

"Gladly." I got up from the table and going to my room. I was surprised my mom didn't pimp slap me.

Our apartment was two story but only had two bedrooms. My brother and D'Andrea both lived in the same apartments as us but in a different complex. They were always over here though. Me and my sister Soraya shared a room.

When I reached my room I facetimed Dalanie.

"Heyyyy girlll!!" She said answering on the first ring.

"You just couldn't wait till I called."

"Mmcht, I be bored ugly dude. You ready to go though? I'm not finna miss this bus today cause you."

"Girl whateveerrrr, we missed it cause you wanted to be grown and get some dick late at night onna damn Monday."

"Shut the hell up." She said as I laughed. "You needa get ya self a sneaky link that'll smoke you out cause you be bothering me midnight, love you though."