TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ GᖇEᗩT

𝗝𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗻
-ʝɛɱ-𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲- 𝟗 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
California 📍 5:30pm

As I drove to Amantés game I had the results in my hand, I myself didn't want to get told so it would be a surprise to both of us

As I drove to Amantés game I had the results in my hand, I myself didn't want to get told so it would be a surprise to both of us... who knew I'd have one pregnancy and two reveals.

As I arrived and parked I quickly called Kevin."Heeyy, meet me pleaseee."

"I'm coming." Kevin chuckled then hung up.

It was November, my favorite time around... I loved how the wind was soft and the leaves roamed around on the ground. The fall was peaceful.

"Finally." Kevin opened the door.

"Byyee, it took me like seven seconds to get here."

"Seven seconds too long. They have five minutes left of warming up."

"Okayyy." I said getting out my wallet.

"I paid already."

"Aweee reallyy?? I got the best brother." I wrapped him in a hug.

"Yyeaaa I know!!"

I Sighed, "I have the results, nervous as hell but... but.. I know it's his."

"But... but, that didn't sound so sure."

We both laughed.

"I'm seriouussss, I don't know how many times or ways to apologize.. seriously."

Kevin shrugged, "Can't change the past.. just gotta move forward, show him you're sorry through your actions." He opened the door for me, "Don't tell him I told you but he'd get back with you again... you just gotta prove you're trustworthy."

I looked at him and smiled.

"BALL!!" I heard the gym say and a ball flying towards me.

Kevin quickly pulled me to the side as I heard Amanté shout at his team "Watch out." then jog towards me.

"Yall good?"

"I'm good." Kevin shook his head.

"Yes." I slightly smiled.

Amanté shook his head and then there was silence.

"I.. um.. the gang is calling me." Kevin tip toed back, "You'll see us jem."

I shook my head looking at Kevin walk away and then turned my head towards Amanté.

We both looked at the clock seeing three minutes left, "It was just five." I chuckled.

"Yeaaa." He smiled while scratching his neck.

"I ummm.. I-"

"Got the results?"

I pulled the paper out my pocket, "You wanna know now or-"

"Now."

"Mmkay."

I started ripping the envelope, "Ready?"

"Yea." He leaned in closer to me.

"99.99%" we read outloud then looked at eachother.

"Wow." We said together.

We both smiled. "Are you staying?" He asked.

"Of course."

"Okay." He stepped forward. I went in for a hug but, he put his fist out. "I'll see you after." He said then jogged off.

I looked around then at my body... "Did he just... fist bump me?"

I started walking back towards the group and upon making it to them they snickered.

"Bro fuck yall." I laughed back.

Kevin put his fist out towards Dalanie as we all laughed.

"Yeaaaaa, yall are blocked as fuck." I rolled my eyes as I sat. "It's his baby gang."

I could feel them smiling, "Yeaa we already know... yall 4lifersss!" Boo said.

The boys of course won, Amanté had 36, he indeed was hooping. After the game we all had came to get something to eat.

"Damnnn all that food... sheessshh." Boo looked at my plate.

I mugged him, "I always eat this much."

"Okaayy mcfatty." Kevin added.

"If yall don't shut up, my baby prolly starving in there." Amanté said then got up to go walk wherever he was going.

"You thought he was talking about you huh?" Kevin snickered.

"Kevvvvvv." I laughed as I threw a raisin at him."

"Where'd you get a raisin from?"

I shrugged, "The ground."

"Youuuu dirtyyyy dog."

"Can yall two stop?" Mj shook her head laughing.

"I'm literally minding my business... it's this dude."

"Noooo, it's you!"

"Okayyy Kevin." I said throwing a candy heart at him.

"Gimmie yo plate, corny ass!!"

We all laughed again.

Amanté came back sitting next to me as the table scrunched their lips up, and side eyed eachother.

"Mind yalls business." He said.

"Fieesstyyyyy, grrrr!" Deija said.

"Lawdd, this bitch just growled." Mj said as we laughed, "I do it also." She then rolled her eyes.

Since the game was away Amanté left his car at his house, and he stayed closer to me so I brought him home. Honestly I never felt this awkward before.. it was weird.

I turned down the radio, "Cherish him, even when you have arguments because you never know when it'll be the last, if you know he's the one then don't let go no matter what gets thrown at your relationship."

He looked over at me.

"That's what ya auntie g told me... I can't really change what happened but, I really am sorry and I didn't mean to hurt you." I then quickly turned the radio back up, I wasn't really prepared on what he was going to say.. maybe he wasn't going to say anything but, I needed to say something.