ᗰOTᕼEᖇ

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁é 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗰 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲- 6 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
California 📍 6:00am

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁é 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗰 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲- 6 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧California 📍 6:00am

"Y'all finna burn the house down." Maya laughed as she mixed pancake mix while looking at me and Kenya at the stove.

"I'm chef boyardee, don't play me!"

They both laughed.

"Yeaaa don't play with my baby!" Kenya pinched my cheek as I laughed.

"Remy taste this." I handed him a piece of bacon. "You see how it's crispy around the edges but not too crispy and then the middle soft but JUST right... yeaa I cookksss." I patted his shoulder.

"Yeaaa this good as hell, I know it's bacon but this taste fancy dawg." Remy said as I smiled.

"Don't hype him up." Maya said grabbing the bacon from Remy and eating it, she tried to not make a face expression but I knew she liked it. "Heyyyy bubba, gimmie one more piece I couldn't taste it really."

"Nahhh nahhh!! Stay a hater." Remy softly pushed her back as we laughed.

"Y'all so loud for it to be this early." My mom came around the corner yawning. "Hey baby!!" She walked over to Remy and gave him a hug.

"No hey to yo children?" Kenya mugged.

"I was gon get to yall, I had to say wassup to my son in law first." She said as Remy smiled.

My mom gave me and my sisters a hug then sat down at the table.

"Every mother's day I get so happy because wow... one day outta the year my children cook for me."

"Girl boo bye! We always did when we stayed here." Maya said as me and Kenya shook our heads.

"And I still do, wowww I feel unloved." I teased.

She laughed, "I love messing with you three.. fall for it everytime. Where's the gifts?"

"Us three." Maya smiled.

"Damn... yall some used gifts."

We all laughed.

"Kiidddinggg!" She chuckled.

After we finished cooking we all ate and talked a little before my sisters and Remy had to leave for work.

"Bye mama!" Maya kissed my moms cheek.

"See ya!" Kenya hugged her then gave her many kisses on the cheek as my mom smiled.

"Bye ma!" Remy gave her a hug.

"Byeee children!!" My mom waved at them then turned back to face me, "I loveddd the  gifts you got me buttt." She handed me money, "Ion need this one."