ᗷᗩᗷY ᗷᗩᗷY ᗷᗩᗷY

𝗝𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗻
-𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺-

"Seven months and the baby andddd you are looking healthy." Doc said as I smiled. "I want you to go to the store and get this to help you gain some weight back."

"Okayy." I shook my head as she showed me her phone.

In the last two weeks I haven't been able to eat alot which I eat like a pregnant lady, pregnant or not so it worried me but hopefully this would help.

I had finally got enrolled to online so until  graduation no one would really see me unless you were apart of my lil circle.

I was ready to graduate and see my son, I wanted it all to hurry up.

"Who's That?" Amanté asked.

"My business." I said walking away from him.

"That's yo babydaddy?" Khyree asked as I opened the door.

"Yea."

"Look familiar."

"Basketball?"

"Yeeaaa, lil nigga was on ESPN for some highlights."

"Yeaa, he supposed to be going to college for it."

"Mhm... the baby good?"

"Yes!" I smiled.

-𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳/𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯-

"Were gonna move it right here." I told Dalanie.

"I don't think you should be lifting this couch up."

"Are you gonna do it yourself?"

"I meannn, I could push it."

"No."

"Where is yooooo man atttt???"

"Khyree is at work."

She rolled her eyes as I laughed.

Me and Dalanie decided to combine our money and buy an apartment, it had two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Dalanie let me to have the master so I was excited about that.

"Amantés lil friend will be there." Dalanie said catching me offguard.

"Yeaa I know." I scratched my neck.

"If you don't wanna go i'll stay here with you!"

"It's fine.. i'll go."

Both me and Amanté's family thought it would be a great idea to have a joint graduation dinner... I guess since we have a baby coming together that they seem to think we have to do EVERYTHING together.

Dalanie picked up a paper, "Imari? This his name?"

"Maybe.. I don't know yet... were both still trynna figure it out." I rubbed my stomach. "Should I wear a sundress or shorts and a tank top?"

"You never pick my outfits so to refrainnn from being mad, pick what you'll be comfy in."

I laughed, "I'll pick it for real."

"You always say that." Dalanie stuck her middle finger up going down the hall.

"You want me to wear the sundress huh?"

"Yes." She shouted back.

"Welp son, ya tt want me to get my head knocked off."

"By who?" She came back.