ᗷᗩᗷY

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁é 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗰 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
Texas 📍 1:02am

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁é 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗰 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲Texas 📍 1:02am

"Have fun?"

"Yeppp!" she said taking her earrings off. "Did youuu have fun?"

"Yea." I smiled to myself. "Aye where that other present at?"

She smiled, "Reach under the bed, i'm tireddd."

"You gotta wait till my birthday over to go to bed."

"It's been over for an hour or so hun."

"Birthday all week baby stop playing."

"Open ya gift boy." She said while getting in the bed.

"Igh, gimmie a hint."

"I can't or else it'll give it away."

I started opening the box full of many different things but what stuck out the most was the handmade card. "I be forgetting you a lil artist."

She smiled as tickets and money fell out the card.

"I know these ain't tickets."

"Yeppp."

I gave her a quick kiss, "Yeaaa you goated." I smiled while reading the tickets. Golden state against Miami. I then picked up the card again since I hadn't read what she wrote. There was a nice little paragraph and then of course a poem.

"Outta all gifts you look the happiest bout that damn card." Jem said shaking me out of the other world I was in.

I looked at her, "A hand made card with a poem and sappy writing? I love this shit. I love you, preciate it for real."

"I love you tooo." She said as she brought me close to her face for a kiss. She tried to pull back but I pulled her back.

"Trynna freak on me?" She softly pushed me back.

"Asap." I said making her laugh then pull me back towards her.

I placed my hands onto her hips as she laid back. "Pull that dick out boy."

I laughed, "You trynna get right to it?"

She shook her head.

"Igh then." I said taking my boxers off.

"Ohhh shit, I was supposed to get my shot the other day. Gotta condom?"

"No." I pulled her closer to me, "We just gon have to roll the dice." I then chuckled.

"Aw hell."

"You wanna do grown folk shit so don't be scared."

She laughed, "Sound lika old head.. c'mon."

I bit my lip as I slid myself easily into her. she let out a moan as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. I bent down kissing her as I slowly thrusted inside her.