ᗩ GOᗪ ᑎᗩᗰEᗪ ᔕIᑎ

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁é 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗰 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲
California 📍 9:30am

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁é 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗰 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲California 📍 9:30am

"C'mon son." My dad came in my room.

"What time is it?"

"Time for you to get a watch." He said then started laughing.

"Mmcht, it's too early dad." I chuckled.

"Never too early, but listen getcho ass up for real, we gotta be there for 10:10."

"I'm tired of therapy already." I said scooting to the end of my bed.

"Yeaaa I know but we gotta getchu back healthy. You know who shot you yet? Cause the cops ain't doing shit."

"Yea but ion know who the dude is or why."

"You never got shot at before, now you are."

"I know, that shit weird huh." I said looking up at him with his arms crossed. "Nooo." I shook my head while standing up.

"You thought it too so you must think so."

"Nahh, I just know what you thinking. It's not cause her dad."

"I ain't say it was, I just think the timing weird. Is she involved with anyone?"

"No pops. I meann her brother and sister bang and her daddy but.. she ain't like that."

"Maybe it's some people who trynna get back at them so to do that they trynna get at her and you were there that day so you got involved."

I shrugged, "Ion know dad."

𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦

"Hey! Welcome to California Rehabilitation and Sports Therapy. What do you need today?"

"We got an appointment for 10:10am." My dad said.

The guy started typing on his computer while I turned around to look at the tv as my dad did the talking.

"Amanté King?"

"Yes."

"I knew that was him."

My dad chuckled.

"Alright, I see you guys have already been here for five days now so you know where to go?"

"Yea, we do. Preciate it."

"Yep."

I nodded at the guy then walked along side my dad.

"Wish I was famous like you."

I laughed, "You sound like Jemisha."

"She said that before?"

"Something like that."