ᗩᗷOᑌT TᕼᗩT...

𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱𝘀
-ʝɛɱ-𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
California 📍 2:00pm

𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱𝘀-ʝɛɱ-𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲California 📍 2:00pm

"Mom i'll be back."

"Kahlua huh?"

"Yea."

She placed her hands on my cheeks, "Baby if the answer isn't what you wanna hear.."

"Then i'll just kill him and then me.. Romeo and Juliet." I said making her laugh. "Nah but seriously i'll just have to suck it up."

"First love always ends the best or worst." She smiled then kissed my forehead.

"Hey." I softly said as he grabbed my hand.

"You know I love you right?"

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬

"Yea." I smiled as we sat on a bench.

"This wasn't no easy decision."

I stayed quiet.

"We gotta break up."

See I would say that's dramatic to say my heart stopped beating but that BITCH did.

"Lemme get this right." I moved my hand, "You are choosing to make your parents happy? What happened to making yourself happy? So you gon go around trynna find someone Hawaiian to make your family happy when you could let them be in their feelings for a few minutes and be happy with me? Be for real Kahlua."

"You think this ain't hard for me?"

"Yeaaa I get itttt but, ion know.. feel like you giving up."

"I promise i'm not I ju-"

"You're the golden child, you don't wanna let your parents down. I get it." I stood up then kissed him, "I'll see you around."

He pulled me back towards him kissing my neck as I smiled, "Don't be mad at me."

"I'm nottt, just frustrating."

"I love you." He brought me into a hug as I wrapped my arms around his neck."

"I love you too."

"Sound so lamee."

"Wellll my bestfriend just broke up wimmie sooooo."

"Youn think i'm sad too?"

"Yea, maybe, not as much as me."

He chuckled then got back serious, "You still gon be my dawg?"

"Of course, we not fucking though."

He mugged me as I laughed.

"Think you finna have access? Betta go fuck a ho around the school."

"You know I'm not."

"I hear you boo, imma catch you later." I dapped him up.

"Dammmn you already calling me my nickname now, we barely broke up?"

"Bro shut up."

"Icecream, romance movies, blankets, c'mon." I walked into Jemishas room.

She quickly paused her TV with a face full of empathy, "C'mon." She then patted the bed.

"We broke uppppp." I flopped on the bed as she laughed. "Fuck you!!" I lifted my head up.

"I'm sorryyyyy! You flopped on the bed so funnyy." She stated as I joined in on her laugh.

She put the blanket over me and then brought me into a hug. "What we watching?"

"Juno."

"Bettttt! You okay?"

"Ehhh, he just want his parents approval but I feel like if you really love someone should you care bout ya parents opinion? At some point they gotta get over it."

"Yeaaa but, if you set on to a certain pedestal thennn it's hard not to let your parents down cause you never did you know?"

"Yeaaa."

"Still feel like he coulda did more but, only time will tell."

"Yepp." I wiped a tear.

"Bring me some icecream pleaseee, the WHOLE thing and don't take forever." Jemisha said on the phone then hung up.

"Who'd you say that to?"

"Amanté, he in there playing games with my dad and brother."

"Ahhhh helll not me having to see the best couple inna world interact."

She began laughing, "Stoppp, you think he knows?"

"Bro prolly knew wayyy before Kahlua told me this situation."

"Amanté said he wouldn't tell me cause i'd run and tell you..."

"He wasn't wrong." We said together while laughing.

"Everything gon be okay, if he don't come back around thennnn.. we'll have to blackmail him to date you again."

"Amen." I clapped.

"What you nee- wassupp Dal."

"Wassup fran."

"Yall fat asses gon eat all this up huh?"

"Yep." The both of us said.

"Mhmmm." He handed me the icecream then Jem the spoons, "Have fun." He said before walking out.

"Definitely knows." Jem handed me a spoon.

"And do."

YALL this was a filler to see what's good with Dalanie and Kahlua... longer chap tmr🌚