ᗷᗩᗪ

𝗝𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗻
-ʝɛɱ-𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
Texas 📍 9:45pm

𝗝𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗻-ʝɛɱ-𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲Texas 📍 9:45pm

"Let's do something."

"We been out all day." Amanté sighed.

"I'll go myself then." I got out the bed sliding my feet into my slides.

Amanté smacked his lips then got up behind me.

𝘏𝘦𝘩𝘦

"Where we going Jemisha?"

"Aht, no questions asked just follow the leader."

He smiled, "Alright kidd."

"You gon get us killed."

"Life too short to worry bout dying." I said using my bobby pin for the lock.

"Hell nah." He laughed. "How the hell you even know how to do this?"

"Back in my day." I stuck the bobby pin back in my hair, "I use to be g jem." I then opened the door.

"The block couldn't have gave you a better nickname?"

"What's wrong with g jem?"

"That shit ass."

"Boyyyy." I laughed while putting a rug in the doorway, "Nah but for real I know cause me, Krystol, and Dalanie use to be some bad children."

"Cappp."

"I'm ashamed not." I stood back up. "You bringing up my past, ion like that."

"Tell me yo secret.."

"Mhmm." I looked at the night sky, "Brace ya self."

"Yeaaa yea." He grabbed my hand to walk towards the edge, "Stand on the edge."

"Boy hell nah."  I laughed as I looked over the city then turned to face his way, "One day me and the girls stole from outta a store, done."

"Whoa whoa whoaaaa, dassit?"

"Nah i'm lying hard as hell, we had to set someone up." I shrugged.

"G shit?" He laughed.

"Yeppp, my brother got jumped so you knoww meeeee. Me and the girls acted like we were gonna go there to-"

"Ahhh yall set em up?" He had a face full of worry.

"Don't worry I won't do it to you unless you try me." I smiled, "But uh, one of the boys had said the front door would be locked so come in through the garage. Fast forwardddd we had to find a way in without being loud so I used my bobby pin."

"Why yall didn't just tell em to come out?"

"Then they'd see my brother nem."

"Yea you right."