-Scars-

Solomon's father, Malfore, was silently walking throughout the house in the middle of the night to check on everyone after he had woken up to get a small midnight snack.

After checking every room to be sure everyone was still asleep, he went to his son, Solomon's, room last.

As he slowly opened the door, as quietly as he could, he saw that his son was sound asleep, snuggled up with his buddy Red as usual, with the blankets barely covering up their legs.

Malfore let out a very faint chuckle, before tiptoe-ing to the two of them, properly tucking both his son and his friend back in. Although, he stopped for a moment when he saw something on Red in the bit of light that there was.

There were scars over some small bumps on the Hellbeast, right on his sides, directly in-between his two pairs of legs. To Malfore, it somewhat looked like something had been torn from where the bumps and scars were... like a limb had been ripped off.

He gently traced his thumb over the scars. From what he saw, the scars didn't seem to have had been made too recently...

What were the scars from?

He never got an answer, not in the morning, or the week after, or even years later.

Red wouldn't tell him.

Red would never tell him.