-Sleepover-

After a long while of running, they both made it to their destination; Solomon's home.

Now, listen to me Red..." Solomon started as he gently put Red back on the ground, "You'll have to stay here and wait for me, while I go and get my family, okay?"

"O-Okay..." Red mumbled as he started to look around the area, noticing that they were now near a place with many rocks and plants... Somewhere near a cave.

Red had been taking in the beautiful scenery of the place he was. Just when Solomon was about to leave, Red stopped him for a second. "H-Hey... I uhh... Just wondering..." Red mumbled nervously, as he was struggling with his words. Solomon turned to face his new friend, "Yeah, what is it, Red?" Solomon asked.
"Where... Uhh.... Where... Are we...?" Red quietly asked, as the burning feeling on his cheeks became warmer.

He had no idea why his face had felt so warm, and his heart was beating so quickly and loudly that he could almost hear it in his head.

"Oh, we're near my home right now!" Solomon gladly explained.

"We're... Not there... Yet? ...Why...?" Red asked quietly, as he became slightly more confused then he already was.

"I just have to go get my dad, that's all. He usually gets mad when someone he doesn't know gets near our home." Solomon explained, before he walked away. "Just wait right here for a bit, okay?"

"O-Oh... Okay then... I'll just stay here..." Red quietly replied, as Solomon left.

Red sat where he was for a few minutes, before Solomon came back.

"Okay, I told my mom and dad that I had a new friend who doesn't have a home. And then I asked them if you could stay the night." Solomon explained, "And they said that you could stay as long as you want. As long as you don't break something, so we should be good!"

Red gave him a confused look, "...What...?"

Solomon picked Red up again, "You can come live with us in our home, silly!"

"Oh... We're there now...?"

"Almost, just a few minutes of walking, that's all!" Solomon exclaimed as he started jogging  closer to his home.

A few hours after Red was introduced to Solomon's very... Welcoming family, it was almost time for Solomon's mother to make dinner. Red nor Solomon knew what Red could eat, so Solomon used a trick to try to figure it out...

"Red, let me see your teeth for a second." Solomon said.

"...Why...?" Red asked in confusion.

"I just have to know what you can eat, that's all." Solomon explained.

"How does... Looking at my teeth make you know what I can... Eat...?" Red asked, now a bit more confused then he already was.

"Well, my dad said that if you look at someone else's teeth, you can tell what they can eat." Solomon briefly explained, before he realized that Red probably didn't really understand...

"How...?" Red asked.

"Well, if a monsters teeth are flat, then that means they eat plants and stuff. If their teeth are both flat and kinda sharp, then they can basically eat whatever they want. And if their teeth are sharp and pointy, then they eat meat... And I think that's kind of it..." Solomon muttered the last few words under his breath, as Red seemed to understand why Solomon wanted to look at his teeth.

Solomon leaned down towards Red, "Can I see your teeth, Red? Just for a second, and that's it..." Solomon quietly asked, as Red seemed to become... Scared. As if... He was scared that Solomon was going to do damage to his mouth... Or someone had already done so...

Red remembered how a few years ago, a large robotic claw forced him down onto either the floor or the wall by his neck, whichever surface he was stuck to was freezing cold. He was in unbearable pain from just recently losing two of his legs, only for more pain to come.

He was unable to scream or screech in pain, as they had forced some weird liquid down his throat that stopped him from making any sound altogether, and forced his mouth to remain open. Two more robotic claws appeared in front of him, the first one holding his mouth open, and his head still. And the second one, the one with all of the loud and sharp little tools of pain, started to enter his mouth.

Red remembered how painfully his second row of teeth was violently ripped out of his mouth, and he really really didn't like the thought of that happening again... Never again. Never, ever again...

Red began to shake in fear as he didn't want... That to happen ever again... But, Solomon wouldn't ever hurt him, right? ...At least not on purpose, right...?

Solomon noticed how scared Red was, and gave his new friend a warm hug, "Hey, hey... Don't worry, I won't hurt you." Solomon assured him, as Red just sort of latched himself onto Solomon's chest  with his legs as he listened to his friends' heartbeat...

...Bump...

...Bump...

...Bump...

...Bump...

Red eventually dozed off in his new friends' arms....
"Huh," Solomon thought to himself, "Seems like he just... Needed a nap." Solomon thought as he started to carry Red to his room. "Poor guy... He's probably tired himself out from all of the fun we were having...."

"Sweet dreams, buddy..."

*****

Solomon lay on the warm blankets of his comfort spot in his small room, as he kept all of his attention on Red. He wondered what kind of Kaiju Red was, and where he came from, because he didn't seem to be like any of the other Kaijus he'd met...

Maybe Red was a very rare Kaiju that was going extinct, that could be a reasonable answer as to what Red was, but... Solomon could just feel that Red was different then other Kaijus, more different then anything he'd ever seen before...

Solomon couldn't help but smile and blush at the peaceful scorpion-like Kaiju that was asleep on his chest, burying his face into the fluffy fur that covered him, as if he just wanted to sink into this eternal state of comfort and never leave it- as if Red never wanted to leave him...

And Solomon didn't think he'd want to leave Red either...