-The Temple of Unforgiving Coldness...-

Some Kaijus were known to develop one of many of their abilities early in their life, and Red wasn't much of an exception. What was the ability that Red had developed early, you ask?

Two abilities; the ability to create fiery portals that lead to almost anywhere, and the ability to create fire with his hands.... Well, not quite...

Red only seemed to create portals when he was greatly desperate to escape, and he couldn't really make fire with his hands- his hands would only become burning hot when he was extremely angry.

Once Solomon found out that Red could make portals to other places, he was extremely excited and was eager to try it out.

"Just think of all of the weird and great and exciting places the portals can take us to!" Solomon exclaimed in excitement, "Come on, just... Try to make one, please...?" He asked, as Red became somewhat nervous.

"O-Okay then... I'll try..." Red nervously replied, as he tried to make a portal...

Red's eyes began to slightly glow a bright red, as a small portal of Hellfire was slowly summoned, Red was struggling to make this portal bigger then it was, before Solomon grabbed Red, and darted through the portal with Red in his arms before it quickly closed and disappeared.

The portal Red had made had taken them to a freezing cold, blue Temple. A temple that neither Red, nor Solomon, had ever been to...

"Whoa, what is this place? Where are we?" Solomon asked in awe as he looked around the dark and eerie Temple, before realizing how cold it was...

"I... I don't really know..." Red quietly replied.

"J-Jeez, it's p-pretty c-cold in-in here, i-isn't it..." Solomon stuttered, as he started shivering. Solomon knew that he'd be mostly fine, since his species was known to survive pretty well in cold temperatures, but grow tired near the middle of summer.

Red jumped onto Solomon's chest, and latched onto him, burying his face in Sol's chest in an attempt to get warmer.

"W-Why i-is it so-so c-cold in-in here...?" Red stuttered out, as he buried his face in Sol's chest.

"I don't know why, Red. But just sitting here and complaining won't fix anything." Solomon said as he put his friend onto the blue tiled floor.

"Come on, let's try to get out of here." Solomon said as he walked away, making a "follow me" motion with his hand.

"Okay, we might want to hurry up before your family starts to worry..." Red noted as he followed Solomon to a door.

Solomon turned the doorknob, and opened the door to reveal a long hallway with large pillars along the walls.

Red and Solomon look at each other before they decide to walk to the other side, in hopes of finding a way out.

They both slowly but cautiously walked through it. The horrified faces lined up near the top of the pillars filled both of them with feelings of fear, anxiety, and dread.

Solomon just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible, while Red was almost frozen with fear and wanted to run out of there.

After a long while of walking and eventually running through the unsettling and cold hallway, they found a large room with a strange statue on one of the walls.

There wasn't any door or anything in that room other then the statue.

"Huh... Looks like there's nothing really in here..." Solomon mumbled, as Red scurried over to the statue.