Chapter 15: Run Away Pup

*One Whisper at a Time*

*Chapter 15: Run Away Pup*

Pat. Pat. Pat.

Tip. Tip. Tip.

Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop.

My ears twitched at every sound around me. My head was pounding inside of my skull, and I hadn't a clue how to help it.

Eat...eat...eat...Yes, eat! Eat her!

I jerked my head as I felt a hand on my back. I opened my eyes and saw Hunter's fingers running over my back. "Shh, it's all right Whisp. I'm here." I could feel my chest rising and falling as I uncovered my face.

I looked at Madison who looked horrified of me. Great...I'm a monster. I pushed myself onto my legs and looked at the two of them. I had to go help Caleb...if he was still alive. I shook my head. I couldn't think like that.

Hunter nodded and I dashed off towards the door. The moon was high in the sky as I stepped onto the grass. Suddenly, I felt an energy I'd never felt. The moon's rays struck my fur as I stared up at it. I could see my reflection looking at me.

My heart pounded as I trotted out towards the woods. What would I find? Who was going to win? I hadn't a clue, but I was determined to find out.

I looked from left to right before approaching a horrifying scene. I stared at Félix as he bared his teeth at Juliet. The vampire hissed and crouched down on all fours. Her silk, blonde hair fell over her blood red eyes. The black wolf lunged, but Juliet was too fast for him. She dashed to the side, running her pink tongue over her mouth, which was red with his blood.

Félix sniffed the air and turned 180 degrees, his eyes meeting mine. A growl came from my throat as our eyes met. How dare he do something like this to me. Now I was like this forever. Every full moon I'd turn into this beast. This wolf.

Juliet disappeared into the forest, running away from us. I looked around, but everyone else was in a different part of the woods. Pain lingered within my chest as I crouched down, staring at him.

Félix looked as if a smirk were planted on his angelic face. He rounded me, staring at me. I could hear every break of a twig, every step he took, but I was still frightened. I rose my head and let it fall back, opening my mussel. My throat rumbled as I howled loudly before being tackled by the black wolf that had put me through hell.

I bit his shoulder roughly before I heard more footsteps. He yelped, rolling over so his paws were on my stomach. He bared his teeth, growling before he fell to the ground. My eyes dashed to the two wolves on the ground, fighting.

Caleb...he was okay. He was alive. My heart began to skip beats as I stared at him, even though he was fighting my Master.

I felt defenseless. Here I was, a wolf, and I couldn't do a damned thing. I heard a loud yelp and turned to look at the two wolfs fighting for control. Caleb's brown fur was covered with blood, but it wasn't seeping. It wasn't his own blood.

Caleb looked up, his dark eyes meeting mine. I stared into them as Félix went limp. He walked to me, and though his fur was covered with the blood of my master, I cared not as our foreheads touched. He was mine now. It would be okay, wouldn't it?

I heard hisses from a far, and turned my head. I quickly looked back at Caleb, who nodded in agreement to my plan. I ran towards the hissing, feeling the other wolf on my heels. I stopped at an odd scene. Andy - another werewolf in the pack - was surrounded by Juliet, Christoph, Antone, and Alexander.

Caleb didn't hesitate. He lunged drastically, his teeth plunging into Antone's leg. The vampire hissed and tried to shake the sandy wolf off, but it didn't work. The wolf was too strong for him.

Blood flowed from Antone's leg as Caleb ripped the flesh from his once long limb. The Vampire screeched as his leg broke into pieces. The other dashed towards the wolf, but they were too late. Caleb reached Antone's head and immediately tore it from the shoulders it had been laying on.

I stared in horror at the man - wolf at the moment - that I loved. He'd just killed a man. A man that the other day I'd said hello to. Was I going crazy for caring about him? This could be stopped. I'd stop this if I had to by myself.

I ran at full speed towards the group and stopped dead on in front of Caleb. I looked into his eyes once more. His eyes were dark...the same dark eyes that had looked at me as I kissed him. The same dark, crystal eyes that gazed at me when he told me he'd loved me. I loved him too.

Then, I looked away, forcing myself to keep that happy memory in my mind. I had to remember if I was going to do this. I let my head fall back once more, howling loudly. The Vampires hissed, but stopped. I stared at Juliet, begging for her to remember my eyes. Maybe she could tell who I was.

Christoph let his eyes flutter once. "Whisper?" I nodded my head slowly, then ran off deeper into the forest. Where was it? It had to be around here somewhere. The note. I had to find the note I'd written.

I looked around, sniffing at the ground until I finally stumbled across a yellow piece of parchment. I slipped it between my teeth and exited the forest. I had to get back to them. When I reached the door of the castle, Hunter was peering out. Her eyes brightened as she saw me.

Eat her...You know you want to! Bite her...tear her to shreds! I shook my head and slipped the paper onto the floor before her. I couldn't wait. I had to get out of here. It was now or never. I either left now, or stayed here as a slave forever.

Hunter nodded as Madison walked out of the castle doors. She had a small bag on her shoulder, as if she'd already known what I was thinking. "I have everything." Ooo, she smells so good. Eat her up. Bite her. You want her bad, you know you do!

I closed my eyes and opened them once more. The moon gazed down on me, and for a moment, I thought I could see the eyes of God staring me in the face and encouraging me. I looked back at Hunter and Madison before dashing off across the grounds of the castle.

My heart nearly broke in two as I hopped over the wall. I knew it wouldn't be a problem for the other two girls, because of the half-vampire thing. But me...How could I make it without Caleb? How could I leave him, and never come back?

I pushed the thoughts away and made my way down the path that led us away from the castle that had changed my life forever. How could I ever forget it?

I stopped running and broke into a soft walk, my feet padding against the ground. "It's okay, Whisper. You'll change back soon." Hunter said, smiling at me. I smirked, shaking my head.

The night was dark overhead. We had time to go until the sun would appear in the sky. I dreaded turning back, hoping it wouldn't hurt as much as it had hurt to turn into a wolf. I wondered to myself what would happen to Caleb. Was he okay?

We reached the gates that separated the human wold from the Vampire world. Once we crossed it, would we ever go back? I grunted softly and walked across the threshold, pushing open the gate as we all walked through it.

Two hours later, we found a place to settle down. The sun would come up in nearly five ours, and I'd be human again. My stomach grumbled intensely and I finally noticed that I was hungry, and I'd eat anything in my path.

I licked my lips quickly as a smell hit my nose. Mmm...Rabbit.

I bared my teeth at the rabbit as it hopped into my view, and turned into hunting mode. I licked my lips and ran at it, tackling the small rodent to the ground before devouring it. After three or four - I lost track - I was finally full.

Madison and Hunter were asleep. Maddi's arms were wrapped tightly around Hunter, their black hair across each others' faces. I smiled and sat down, wagging my tail quickly as I stared at the two. I guess they really were the perfect couple.

_______________________--

Teehee...I hope you liked the chapter my loves.

I know I haven't said much lately, but it took me a while to write this chapter...and I had a LOT of fun doing it xD So, hope ya enjoyed! Love you for reading

Comment

Vote

Become a fan

And I'll

love you forever! xD