Chapter 9: Your butt is hanging out

~Chapter 9: Your butt is hanging out~

~Whisper's P.O.V.~

"My Lord, they'll be turning back soon. Should we do something?" I heard Nurse Line's voice before my eyes opened. I kept them closed.

"Wait....We'll catch him." Christoph's voice echoed through the room. The sun was bright. Brighter than usual. It shined on my face. The King was off to the side, letting no sun hit him. His eyes were set on the floor. He looked up, and made eye contact with me. "Oh good, you're awake."

He swooped across the room, as a snake would do. He smiled down at me, and I couldn't help but smile back. "Are you feeling any better." I looked at my arms. My veins looked like anacondas. They were popping out, while the I.V. Was pushed into the bend of my arm.

"A little better." I whispered, turning over. I winced as I made contact with a bruise. Heaven only knew how much it hurt.

"Good." Christoph pulled a chair up next to my cot and sat on it. He looked down at his pale hands, as his white hair fell over his face. He took a deep breath before talking again. "Where are your parents, girl? Do you even know where you are?"

I thought for a moment....Where were we anyways? What is the name of the town mother and father used to live in...? I sighed and shook my head. "My mother...and father...They lived in..." I paused, and then it clicked, "Apple Valley." Memories came flying back to me. I remembered everything there.

I could see the sign as we used to enter into the city, that read 'Welcome to Apple Valley.' I could smell the trees around me, and the feel the breeze. I closed my eyes and opened them again. "I don't know where I am...Sir..I mean, Christoph, where am I?"

"You're in Springfield, Illinois." My eyes widened. I'd lived in Apple Valley, Minnesota, so how in the world had I traveled all the way to Illinios?

~Madison's P.O.V.~

My eyes opened slowly and found myself next to Hunter, in my bed. After a bit of talking in my father's office, we'd gone to my room and talked more. We showed each other scars, and I showed her things that were important to me, in my room. Surprisingly, I'd made a new friend.

I stretched and looked at the window, noticing that the sun was up. I looked at Hunter once more. She was curled up beside me, her legs pulled up to her chest and her eyes shut tightly. I smiled. She was a beautiful girl. I wondered how anyone could take advantage of such a beauty.

I pushed myself up, and went to my bathroom, tiptoeing across the floor with my bare feet. I looked in the mirror at the girl staring back at me. Her hair was black, and her eyes were red. Her lips were pink, and perky. I giggled a bit, and heard a groan.

After going to the restroom, and taking a shower, I walked out wrapped in a towel. Hunter was awake. She looked up at me and smiled. "Good-morning, Maddi." I blushed slightly, wrapping my towel tighter around me.

"Good-morning, Hunter. Did you sleep well? I hope you did." She nodded as I opened my drawer, looking for something to wear. Hunter giggled, and I glanced at her, forgetting I was wearing only a towel.

"What?" I asked, half bent over to dig through my drawer.

"Your butt is hanging out." She snorted and I turned red with embarrassment. She giggled again, shaking her small head. "Half-Vampires and blushing shouldn't mix. It makes you look like you've put too much make-up on."

"I wasn't blushing." I mumbled, picking out a short, green dress, laying it gently on the end of the bed.

"Yes, you were. Don't lie to me, missy." I could see Hunter's grin without even looking at her. I slipped into the dress at vampire speed, so I wouldn't have to blush anymore.

"I don't lie." I tackled my friend to the ground and she squealed.

"Yes, you do!" Hunter rolled on top of me and pinned me down playfully, sticking her tongue out at me. "You're not too strong for a Vampire, now are you?"

I laughed and slipped from her grip, holding her down as she'd done to me. "Don't doubt me, human. I may not be as strong as a full Vampire, but I am stronger than a human." I winked at her and Hunter looked at me with a weird look.

She pulled me down so that our chests were touched together, and our faces were inches apart. "You are, are you?" Hunter breathed, biting down on her lip.

I nodded slowly, staring into her eyes. "Yes..." My eyes closed, because I knew what was about to happen. I didn't know if I wanted it to, or not, but at that moment, Hunter kissed me. Her lips pressed against mine, and moved quickly.

~Hunter's P.O.V.~

My heart pounded in my chest as Maddi held me down against the floor. "You are, are you?" I breathed, biting my lip. I stared up at the girl, mesmerized by her beauty. I'd never had such a bond with anyone....

She nodded, and closed her eyes before answering, "Yes." I couldn't help myself anymore. I leaned up and slammed my lips against Madison's. She didn't resist like I thought she would. I pulled her even closer, deepening the kiss that I gave her.

Before long, her lips began to move against mine. I shivered as her hands began to run along my hips, and over my small stomach. My eyes slipped closed, and I thought about my time with Nic last night.

He'd held me...And saved me from that horrible man, but here I was, making out with the Princess. I was disobeying my master. What the Hell are you doing, Hunter? Stop...Just stop!

I couldn't, though, and I didn't want to. Maddi's lips left mine, and trailed hungrily along my neck. I let out a small moan, and bared my neck for her. I didn't want this to go too far...

I winced, remembering the times that I was in Whisper's place. I guess Maddi noticed that there was something wrong, because she stopped, and pulled back, looking at me. "What's wrong?" She whispered, looking as if she thought that she was upset.

"Nothing." I lied, taking her face in my hands and meeting our lips one more time. I pulled back again and smiled, letting my cheeks turn to a blush. "I don't want to -"

That was all it took for Maddi to be up. "Well, you shouldn't have kissed me if you didn't want to!" She yelled, running out of the room. I pushed myself up onto my hands, and stared after her with a blank face.

I teared up, looking at the door. I wanted to go after her, but I didn't see a point...She could have been anywhere by then.

Oh Maddi...Where are you? Why did you have to run away from me?

One Whisper at a TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara