Chapter 11: My Lord, when shall we attack?

Hola, fans/readers/skimmers! This is my first chapter in a long time for this book, so bare with me, will ya? I'm going to do my best =D And I really hope you'll enjoy it. Anyways, I love ya all, and I'm dedicating this chapter to luvpixie112, because she's the one that got me on track to coming back to this book =D Love ya, chica!

~Chapter 11: My Lord, when shall we attack?~

I stepped into the castle, looking around. I noticed most of the vampires weren't walking around. They usually slept in the day time, I'd learned. I didn't want to go back to the nurse's center. It made me feel too...limited.

I walked around, running my fingers along the cold, damp tile of the walls. As I hummed to myself, a cry shot to my ears. I stopped and looked around, following the sound of sobbing, and unforgettable cries.

I stepped into the bathroom, following it to a stall. I peaked in and saw Hunter sitting on the toilet, her knees pulled up to her chest. I hadn't seen Hunter cry for the longest of time, so why was she cursed with these dreaded tears now?

"Hunter?" I whispered, knocking on the stall. Her sobs stopped abruptly.

"Whisper? What are you doing out of the nurse's station?" A sniffle, "You shouldn't be here."

"Please open the door, Hunt." I breathed, trying to tug the door open with all of my might. I heard the clanking of her shoes touching the ground, and the fiddling of the lock. The door opened and she looked up at me before throwing her arms around me.

"Oh, Whisper. I was so worried about you! Are you okay? I'll kill that man for what he did to you!" She sobbed, holding me close.

A smile curled onto my lips. "I'm all right. I'll be fine, okay?" I pushed my fingers under her chin and lifted her head so that she was looking at me. "Now tell me what you're crying about, Hunter."

She told me what had happened with Madison. I had to admit, I was a bit taken aback as she told me about how she felt about the girl. At first, it made me sad for some anonymous reason. But, I started to understand. I understood how she felt, though I'd never felt that way about anyone.

"Why don't you just go after her, Hunter?" The black haired girl took a deep breath and shook her head with slow motions.

"She doesn't want anything to do with me. It's no use."

I pursed my lips and stood from the seat in the bathroom. "Then I will. I'll go talk to her." I began to walk out, only to have my arm grasped.

"Whisper, no! Don't...."

"Well," I grinned, "If you don't, I will. Make your choice, Hunter." I ran my tongue along my red lips, turning towards the door once more.

"Fine...." She hissed, watching me walk out of the bathroom. I giggled to myself and walked towards Madison's room, hoping that she was in there.

I knocked softly on the door. "Come in," replied someone on the other side of the wooden door. I smiled and pushed it open, tiptoeing into Maddi's room. She was sitting cross-legged on her bed, running a brush through her hair. She stopped stroking it when she saw me. "Whisper! Oh, goodness. Are you all right? Do you need water?"

"I'm fine," I mumbled, but she didn't listen. She hopped up and poured me a glass, thrusting it into my hand. I sipped at it politely, nodding towards the girl. "Thanks, but that's not why I came here."

Madison tilted her head, a smile slipping onto her pale lips. "What is it? Do you want girl time?" She giggled and hopped back onto her bed, patting it gently. I shook my head, shivering at the sight of a bed that looked like the one....

"Hunter."

With that one word, the little color Madison had, flushed from her face. She sighed and shook her head. "I'm not ta-"

"Oh, come on, Maddi. It was just a kiss. We made a promise to each other. We weren't going to have...you know, until marriage." I frowned, hoping that the girl would understand.

"Oh...I...I didn't know. I'm so sorry!" She whispered, covering her face with her hands. Her cheeks flushed back with color, her head shaking slowly. "I need to talk to her. Do you know where she is?"

I nodded, telling Madison that she was near the bathrooms. I giggled, proud that I had done something for Hunter for once. She'd saved me from everything and everyone. When they wanted me, she offered herself. I had finally returned the favor of everything she'd done for me and I was glad.

**

~Madison's P.O.V.~

I turned on my heels and walked into the bathrooms. I looked around, immediately spotting Hunter. My heart pounded quickly as I made my way to her side, looking at the ground. "I'm sorry, Hunter," I whispered, running my hand slowly over the girl's. "I was being selfish, I guess. Can you ever forgive me?"

Her eyes met mine. I loved her eyes so much. So beautiful, indeed. My hand touched her cheek, "please, Hunter."

"I forgive you, Madison. I'm sorry, too. Sorry that I kissed you," she whispered, standing up and walking towards the door.

"Wait!" I screamed, running to the front of the door and propping myself against it. "Please...I've never felt like this before, Hunter."

A laugh escaped her mouth, which made me shudder. "You've never felt this way, huh? So you were mad I didn't have sex with you. You know what, get out of my way," she hissed. She glared at me with solid eyes. I shivered and stepped to the side, closing my eyes. I didn't watch her walk away from me, but I heard her. What exactly was I meant to do....

~Christoph's P.O.V.~

"We attack soon. Antone! Get over here, I need you all to listen to me closely." A smile curled onto my lips as I looked over the council. Everyone was there, including three other kingdom leaders. They had agreed to help me, and I'd agreed that they would get something in return.

"These wolves, these things, they're not stable. One's already r*ped a human, what more could they do?" I shook my head, leaning back in my chair. A man stood to his feet and I nodded, giving him permission to speak.

"Excuse me, Your Highness, but what's so bad about these...wolves, other than that? Have they done anything else?"

A smile curled onto my lips. "Yes. They've promised something that should never be discussed." The man looked at me with a confused look on his face. I chuckled and waved him away. "You'd never understand, child. You're too young to know the seriousness of this issue."

A beautiful woman stood to her feet, licking her lips. "My Lord, when shall we attack? Aren't there hundreds of them? Haven't they invaded your castle already?"

I stood to my feet, "You're very wrong, there, my dear," I winked at the girl, "I've invited them in for a reason. Do you think I'd actually like such things? They are our enemies, even if we know them not." I ran my tongue along my lips.

"My Lord, if I may say," Lord Dylan stood and walked towards me and Juliet, "We should have a plan, first."

I grinned and held up a piece of parchment, "Already have one, Dylan."