Chapter 6: My Drink Got Rigged

~Chapter 6: My Drink Got Rigged~

~Madison's P.O.V.~

I bit my lip, racking my brain for answers. First, why in the world were these wolves in our castle? The only person that could answer that was my father. I decided to go and find out.

I reached my father's door to the room. Inside, I heard more than one voice. "Indeed. They're stupid, don't you think?" My father's voice asked. A loud giggle erupted from the room.

"Oh, yes. Very stupid. They don't even see it coming!" A squeal came, then a gasp. "Oh, Christoph!" I wondered what the hell they were on about. I didn't have time to ask. I pushed the lovely doors open to find the scarey scene.

My white-haired father was planted upon a small, blonde haired girl. She had many bite marks on her neck. She was obviously a Vampire. "Oh Lord!" She screamed. The girl was on her feet in a matter of seconds.

"I'm sorry!" I squealed, closing my eyes quickly. That wasn't something I wanted to see.

"You can open them now, Madison." Hesitantly, I opened my eyes again, to find both of them dressed and standing. The woman was more beautiful than I thought. She stood tall. Maybe six feet. She was a few inches taller than my father. Her dirty blonde hair fell over her shoulders firmly. "Do you need something?" My father asked me.

I pursed my lips. I knew my father messed around a lot, but this girl I'd never seen before. "Who the hell is this?" I stuck my small nose into the air. I guess you could say...She was prettier than me. I didn't like people prettier than me!

"Manners, Madison." My father said, and my eyes rolled as I crossed my thin arms. My eyes raised to the girl's. Her eyes were a deep red. She looked hungry. I ran my tongue over my teeth and took a seat in the chair by my father's dresser. "This is Juliet. And, you'll be nice to her so help me."

I rolled my eyes gently, smirking. "Yeah, sure, okay. Having fun with your sex fest with an old man?" I grinned, winking at the woman. She hissed softly and crossed her arms. "I'll take that as a yes."

Before I knew it, my father was in front of me, narrowing his eyes. "You'll behave, if I have to beat you until you do." My tongue ran over my fangs slowly, and I nodded, smiling a fake smile. I didn't really feel like being nice. I wanted answers.

"Can I talk to my father alone, please, Juliet?" I asked, looking at the woman. She nodded before giving me a dirty look. She flipped her blonde hair and left the room. "Well then." I said, pursing my lips.

"What is it, Madison?" I took a deep breath and let it out, running my fingers through my black hair. How exactly was I going to put it? I hadn't a cue. I let out a sigh and bit down on my lip.

"Hmm..." I mumbled, biting down on my lip.

"Well, spit it out, kid. I don't have all day."

"Why are there werewolves here?" I asked, turning my eyes towards my father. His expression changed. It was as if I wasn't supposed to know. It wasn't hard, I could smell them a mile away. Their sent hit me like nothing I'd smelled before.

"None of your concern!" He hissed, raising his hand to me as I closed my eyes. "Haven't I told you not to ask such stupid questions?" I winced at my father's words, and stumbled back. He caught me by the wrist, and held tightly onto it. My heart beat fast as I squealed.

"Daddy! You're hurting me!" I teared up as his hand flew across my cheek. I'd never felt something hurt so badly. Not even Danny could hit like my father could. Bloody tears ran down my cheeks quickly. "Daddy..." I whimpered, and he let go of me, letting me fall to the ground. I stared up at him in awe. As many times as my father had threatened to hurt me, he never had. Now, I wished my mother were here. What would she say? Would she protect me from this horrible man I was forced to call my father? I hated being hit by an old Vampire.